The NESTEXAM 2016 is a National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) conducted by NISER, Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai (UM-DAE CBS) for 5 year Integrated M.Sc Course Admission. The brochure of NEST 2016 is available after 31st December 2015. The exam date for NEST M.Sc 2016 Admission is 28th May 2016 (Sunday) 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Fill NEST 2016 online application start from 4th January 2016 at www.nestexam.in website. We also provide complete syllabus & new exam pattern on exam free job alert.com website. The cut-off marks required to get admission shall be available after the counselling and result.
NEST 2016 is an Entrance Examination for 5 years Integrated Master of Science (Comprises of Subjects ie. Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics) conducted by National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai. Both NISER and UM-DAE CBS. Download last year NEST 2015/ 2014/2013/ 2012 question papers with solutions.
Table of Page Contents
NEST 2016 Complete Details.
Name of Entrance Examination: NEST (National Entrance Screening Test).
Conducted for: 5 Year M.Sc Integrated Courses.
University/ College: NISER Bhubaneswar and Univeristy of Mumbai Department of Atomic Energy Centre (UM-DAE CBS).
Date of Written Test (Fixed): 28th May 2016 (Sunday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs
Start of Online Application: 4th Jan 2016.
Below is the minimum qualification required for NEST 2016 Entrance Test online form. Please read the official notice also before applying.
- Candidates in General and OBC category should be born on or after July 15, 1995. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) candidates.
- Class XII qualifying examination should be passed in either 2013 or 2014. Candidates appearing in 2015 are also eligible. (Where only Letter Grade is given by the Board, a certificate from the Board specifying equivalent percentage marks will be required. In the absence of such a certificate the decision of the respective Admission Committees will be final.)
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII (or equivalent) examination from any recognized Board in India. For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Persons with Disability (PD), the minimum requirement is 55%.
Check the important time-table of NEST 2016 M.Sc Entrance Examination.
- Availability of NEST 2016 Brochure: after 31st December 2015.
- Start of online Registration cum application form: 4th January 2016.
- Last date to fill online form: 4th March 2016.
- Download of admit cards (Online Applicants) starts : 12th April 2016
- Dispatch [by speedpost] of admit cards (Offline Applicants) starts: 12th April 2015 [if you do not receive by 10th 2016, contact NEST office]
- Date of examination: 28th May 2016(Saturday), 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- NEST 2016 Written Test Result Date is 18th June 2016.
HOW TO APPLY.
The online application of NEST 2016 is available at www.nestexam.in. The application fees is given below.
|# Particulars||ONLINE Application Fee (by DD or SBCollect)||OFFLINE Application Fee (by DD only)|
|1||Male (General and OBC categories)||Rs 700/-||Rs 750/-|
|2||Male (SC and ST categories)||Rs 350/-||Rs 400/-|
|3||Female (All categories)||Rs 350/-||Rs 400/-|
|4||Persons with Physical Disability (All categories)||Rs 350/-||Rs 400/-|
The demand draft should be made in the name of (drawn in favour of) NISER-NEST and payable at Bhubaneswar. The draft, along with the application should reach NEST office on or before 4th March 2016.