Table of Page Contents
NEWS TODAY (OFFICIAL SMS)
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड की तरफ से रेलवे के विभिन संवगों के 18252 पदों पर भर्ती के लिए कई जिलों में ऑनलाइन परीक्षा ली जा रही है। 28 मार्च से 30 अप्रैल तक चलने वाली ऑनलाइन परीक्षा को लेकर हलचल मची जब अपरिहार्य परिस्थितियों के कारण, अपने एनटीपीसी (ग्रेजुएट) परीक्षा तारीख के लिए पुनर्निर्धारित किया गया है। अपने संशोधित तारीख और स्थान शीघ्र ही आप को भेजी जाएगी।
The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) under the CEN No. 03/2015 Candidates found Eligible to appear Common Computer-Based Online Test of the Non-Technical Popular Category (Graduates) held on the 28-03-2016, 29-03-2016, 30-03-2016, 31-03-2016, 01-04-2016, 02-04-2016, 03-04-2016, 04-04-2016, 05-04-2016, 06-04-2016, 07-04-2016, 09-04-2016, 10-04-2016, 11-04-2016, 12-04-2016, 16-04-2016, 18-04-2016, 19-04-2016, 22-04-2016, 27-04-2016, 28-04-2016, 29-04-2016, 30-04-2016 following dates has been will be rescheduled very soon by the Official Department.
RRB PAPER POSTPONED, students have been getting the following SMS:
Due to unavoidable circumstances, your NTPC(Graduate) examination has been rescheduled to a later date. Your revised date and venue will be communicated to you shortly.
Regards, Railway Recruitment Boards
The Indian Railways As per the Region-wise communication in regard to Employment CEN Notification 03/2015 , 83,19,536 candidates which submitted their respective Applications for the RRBs notified Non-Technical Popular Category (Graduate) Posts but now the Due to Paper Leak the Department will rescheduled the Online CBT Test Later with New Dates & Venue. The All information will be Send on their Registered Mobile Number, So Keep following Our portal for the future updates.
RRB Official Notice – RE-TEST/ NEW EXAM DATE.
Exam Center Code: 8040 & 8041
This is inform that RRB exam scheduled on 28th March 2016, shift – 2 (12:30 pm to 2:00 pm) has been rescheduled. Information of the new exam date will be posted on RRB Website shortly. You will be able to download your new call letters once the exam scheduled has been finalized.
RRB NTPC GK QUESTION ASKED on 29-03-2016 (Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening).
Check the complete GK/ Computer question asked on 29th March 2016 at RRB Railway CEN/ 03/2016 at All Over India (Computer Based Test). The answer key with complete solution shall be available after the last paper.
RRB 29-03-2015 (First Shift GK QUESTION LIST)
- Who was Last Mughal emperor- Bahadur Shah Zafar,
- Thailand Currency- Thai baht
- When is Environment day- 5 June
- Where is Unesco headquarter– Paris
- Quit India Revolution – On 8 August 1942
- Name of Smallest bone in human body- stapes
- Subhash Chandra Bose father’s name- Janakinath Bose
- Who is chief justice of India- T.S. Thakur
- Who called Semant Gandhi– Khan Abdul Gaffar khan
- National song written by (not national anthem)- Bankim
- Interpol headquarter- Lyon, France
- Where paper invented? – China
- Tee associated with which sports- Golf
- Where is Kunchilal water falls situated?- Karnataka
- Gasses behind greenhouse effect? CO2
- Which game was recently removed from Olympic?
- Jimmy wales founded which site – wikipidea
- Organ that can grow and regenerate- liver
- A Deep crack in Glacier is called? – crevasse
- Largest fresh water lake? – Baikal
- Granite is an example of? – Igneous Rock
- Din-i-Allah founder? – Akbar
- Queen berry rules in which game? Modern boxing
- RBI Nationalized in which year? 1949
- Mangalyan launched from? – Sriharikota
- A Passage to Infinity: Medieval Indian Mathematics from Kerala and Its Impact written by? – George Gheverghese Joseph
- Brightest star in our sky? – Sirius A
- Pollination by wind is called? – Anemophily or wind pollination
- Land locked country? – Liechtenstein
- where is the island of Seychelles located? – Mahe
- National song written by? – Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay