Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancy in NIT Tiruchirappalli: The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NITT) invites application for Data Entry Operator Post. There are total 25 DEO Vacancies in NITT. The Exam FreeJobAlert.com also provided Govt Vacancies (Teaching & Non-Teaching) vacancies in NIT Tiruchirappalli. The post is purely temporary in nature. Initial tenure of the Contract appointment is six months only. The tenure of the appointment may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the Trainee and necessity for the continued retention of the Trainees. Last date to apply is 15th July 2016.
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR JOBS 2016.
Table of Page Contents
NIT Trichy Data Entry Operator Recruitment July 2016.
- Name of Post: Data Entry Operator Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.10600/- (Per month)
Selection Process: Based on performance in skill Test and Interview
- Educational Qualification : First class Bachelor’s Degree in Any discipline, Working knowledge in MS Office with typing speed of 35 w.p.m
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 Years
- Application should be submitted in prescribed format only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Test/interview.
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- This post does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in future.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without intimation.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- NITT reserves the right to amend or withdraw any of the terms and conditions contained in the recruitment notification or to reject any or all application without giving notice or assigning any reason.
- The Institute reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates depending upon the number of applications received or the qualification of the applicants. The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
- The applicants are requested to view the website of the Institute daily for any updated information regarding the recruitment process. List of candidates shortlisted for test/interview will be uploaded in the Institute Website.
- NIT Tiruchirappalli will not be responsible for postal delay or loss of application during transit.
How to Apply.
Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015 on or before 15.07.2016.