Download Odisha OSSSC 33 post-Computer Operator & Store Keeper Exam 2016
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar issued online notification regarding Post code- (CSK/120) Computer Operator/ Typist cum Store Keeper at Director of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha. Bhubaneswar. The selection process consist of Written Test & Skill Test. The candidate can download books & author from Flipkart.com/ Amazon.com (Offers). You can also practice previous years solved question paper, so that you get an Idea about pattern & syllabus of Computer Operator. >>> 33 Computer Operator Vacancy. The candidate can download written test admit card from official website. We also provide written test time table/ exam center details. If you have any problem with online application/ forgort userid and password. Please comment below.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Odisha OSSSC Computer Operator/ Store Keeper Jobs Oct 2016.
- 2 Syllabus for Written Examination & Skill Test.
- 2.1 General Awareness Syllabus
- 2.2 Syllabus/ Pattern for Odisha Computer Operator/ Store Keeper Exam 2016-17
- 2.3 33 Computer Operator/ Store Keeper Jobs @OSSSC Odisha Oct 2016 Apply Online
- 2.4 Fill Online SSC 10+2 2016 Form – CHSL 10+2 DEO/ Clerk/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Notification
- 2.5 Odisha OPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – Judicial (153 Vacancies) – Apply Now
- 2.6 Skill Test ( Basic Computer Skill) – Pattern & Syllabus
Odisha OSSSC Computer Operator/ Store Keeper Jobs Oct 2016.
- Name of Organization : Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar
- Total Number of Vacancies: 33 Post
- Name of Posts: Computer Operator/ Store Keeper Jobs
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required: Any Graduate degree.
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of Application Form: 21st Oct 2016
- Last date to Recieve Application: 29Nov 2016
- Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Practical Skill Test & Document verification.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 21 to 32 Years as on 01.01.2016
- Official website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
Syllabus for Written Examination & Skill Test.
General Awareness Syllabus
Below is the syllabus of GK/ General Awareness for Computer Operator written test SCERT/ Odisha OSSSC Vacancy 2016.
The nature and standard of questions of this paper will be such that a well-educated person j should be able to answer them without having specialized study of the concerned subjects. The j questions shall test general awareness of the candidates of a variety of subjects covering various I fields of knowledge as expected from any graduate. The question shall be in English and the candidates shall be required to answer in English. The questions in this paper will be of objective type with multiple choices of answers to be answered in OMR sheet.
The Syllabus of General Awareness will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge.
i) General Science and recent scientific/technological developments. Questions will test the candidate’s awareness in the field of science and technology, including matters of everyday observations and experience.
(ii) Current events of National and international importance– Questions shall be to test the knowledge of significant National and International events and of | the topics of social relevance in the present day India.
(iii) History of India from ancient times and Indian National Movement: Emphasis will be on testing general understanding of social economic and political aspects of the i Indian History. Questions on Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of j the nineteenth century resurgence, growth of Nationalism, attainment of Independence and role of leading personalities in the freedom movement.
(iv) India and World Geography:
Emphasis will more be on geography of India. The questions will relate to physical and economic geography of the country. It shall cover the main features of Indian agriculture and National resources.
Fill Online SSC 10+2 2016 Form – CHSL 10+2 DEO/ Clerk/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Notification
(v) Indian polity and economy:
Questions on Indian polity and economy shall be on political system. Constitution of India, Panchayati Raj Administration, Principal features and characteristics of Indian economy, planning and economic development of India.
(vi) Misc. Matter: The question shall cover any field of knowledge which do not require special studies. Such as Indian Art, Culture, Books, Authors etc.
(vi) Mental ability test of reasoning
(vii) Numerical ability test and Arithmetic of H.S.C. Standard.
Skill Test ( Basic Computer Skill) – Pattern & Syllabus
Below is the complete written test syllabus for Odisha OSSSC Computer Operator cum Store Keeper Recruitment Exam 2016-17.
The syllabus for the Skill Test of the Computer Operator -cum-Store Keeper shall be as follows.
WINDOWS (Operating System)
To test some of the following basic system operations on file/folder(s)
• Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste/Delete.
• Using Clip Board.
A paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tool given below to be tested during the examination.
• Editing and Formatting test and Paragraph
• Page and Paragraph Setup.
• Inserting picture and Word Art.
A PowerPoint presentation with 2/3 slides using some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
• Editing and formatting slides
A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
• Formatting cells and data.
• Functions and Formulae (Relative, absolute and Mixed reference.)
A problem in MS Access related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
• Creating and entering data into a database
• Creating Query & Form using Wizards.
Print out of the document (s) so created should be attached to Answer Sheet.