Punjab PSC 300 Inspector Recruitment 2016. पंजाब पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन (प्प्स्क ) इंस्पेक्टर (दरोगा) भर्ती २०१६. The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has issued notification for 300 Inspector Post. The selected Inspector shall be appointed at Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab. You can search SarkariResult.com and Exam FreeJobAlert.com website for Syllabus/ Exam pattern, physical test (male/ female), admit card, written test dates, previous years question papers.
Table of Page Contents
Punjab 300 Inspector Recruitment 2016.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued notice Advt. No. : 02 (IV) to recruitment INSPECTOR (300 total post). The vacancies are divided into OBC/ SC/ ST/ General/ Physical Handicapped/ VH / Ex-Servicemen.
|Name of Category||No. of Posts||Back-log Posts||Total Posts|
|3||74||Wards of Freedom Fighter,Punjab.||03||–||03|
|5||Physically Handicapped Punjab||–|
|6||77||SC Others .Punjab.||27||08||35|
|8||80||SC Sports Person.Punjab.||02||–||02|
|9||81||Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh Punjab.||27||08||35|
|11||84||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs(Sports Persons),Punjab||01||–||01|
Important Dates – PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.07.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.08.2016
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee Through Challan : 29.08.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 05.09.2016
The candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a Recognised University or Institution. Graduation Degree with 60% marks in any stream. Passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language; and *(Relaxable for Sikh Migrants to the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification of Punjabi within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall liable to be terminated).
- Candidate should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age on 1-1-2016.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees.
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab .
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- For SC/ST/ Women Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Canndidates : 10 years
The selection in PPSC Inspector is based on Competitive Examination Written Test & Interview. You must check orginal documents at the time of interview.
How to Apply.
The candidate must visit http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ from 29th July 2016 to 22.08.2016. Take the Printout of Online application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan send to the office of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 05.09.2016. The application fees for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only have to pay Rs. 1125/-, Rs. 500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state, Rs. 1750/- for PWD Punjab State & Rs. 3000/- for all other categories through the System Generated Challan Form.