RRB JE/ Sr. SSE Engineer Post. RRB 2786 Junior Engineer/ Senior Section Engineer for Computer Science/ ECE/ EE/ ME/ Civil B.Tech/ Diploma Minimum Eligibility.
Table of Page Contents
|Latest Railway Jobs 2015 – Opening/ Upcoming Govt RRB Railway Vacancy – Apply Online|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th June 2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 26th July 2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
- Last Date for Reprint Application: 26th July 2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
- Date of Online Fee Payment: 27th June 2015 to 26th July 2015.
- Date of Offline Fee Payment (through SBI/ Post Office Challan): 27th June 2015 to 23-07-2015.
- Date of Online Examination: Between 22-08-2015 & 05-09-2015.
PAPER PATTERN & SYLLABUS. >> http://examfreejobalert.com/rrb-je-sse-syllabus-exam-pattern-2015/1233/
RRB Bharti Details 2015.
Below is given detailed information regarding Railway recruitment board latest vacancy.
Total Number of Posts: 2786
Junior Engineer (JE): 1315
- JE (P-Way): 291 Posts
- JE (Works): 50 Posts
- JE (Bridge): 28 Posts
- JE Drawing/ Drawing & Design & Estimation (Civil): 118 Posts
- JE (STR): 02 Posts
- Jr Research Engineer/ Engg: 05 Posts
- JE/ Engg (B&F): 01 Post
- JE (Mechanical Workshop): 53 Posts
- JE Mechanical: 41 Posts
- JE Carriage & Wagon (Open Line): 154 Posts
- JE Diesel Mechanical: 26 Posts
- JE Diesel Electrical: 23 Posts
- JE (Drawing/ Design/ Designing & Drawing) Mechanical: 31 Posts
- JE Mechanical (Drawing & Design): 07 Posts
- JE Electrical/ Electrical General: 149 Posts
- JE Electrical/ TRD: 48 Posts
- JE (Electrical)/ Workshop: 24 Posts
- JE (Electrical/ TRS): 69 Posts
- JE (Design) Electrical: 02 Posts
- JE (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing & Estimation) Electrical: 12 Posts
- JE (Signal): 77 Posts
- JE (Telecommunication): 40 Posts
- JE Drawing/ Drawing & Designing/ Signal/ S&T: 06 Posts
- JE (Track Machine): 40 Posts
- JE (IT): 15 Posts
- JE (Drawing): 03 Posts
Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 1309
- SSE/ P-Way: 270 Posts
- SSE/ Bridge: 28 Posts
- SSE (Works): 55 Posts
- SSE Drawing (Civil) & Design & Estimation: 29 Posts
- Sr.Section Research Engineer/ Engg: 03 Posts
- SSE (TMS): 01 Post
- SSE (Mechanical) [Workshop]: 89 Posts
- SSE Mechanical: 133 Posts
- SSE Carriage & Wagon: 135 Posts
- SSE/ Dsl Mechanical: 23 Posts
- SSE/ Dsl Electrical: 13 Posts
- SSE J&T (Jig & Tools): 01 Post
- SSE (Drawing & Design) Mechanical: 11 Posts
- SSE Electrical/ Electrical (GS): 138 Posts
- SSE Electrical (TRD): 87 Posts
- SSE Electrical (TRS): 48 Posts
- SSE (Electrical)/ Workshop: 24 Posts
- SSE (Drawing/ Design & Drawing Electrical): 09 Posts
- SSE (Signal): 71 Posts
- SSE (Telecommunication): 55 Posts
- SSE (S&T) Workshop: 02 Posts
- SSE Drawing/ S&T: 01 Post
- SSE/ PCO/ Shop Floor: 02 Posts
- SSE (Track Machine): 73 Posts
- SSE Drawing: 01 Post
- SSE (Engg. Workshop): 01 Post
- SSE (Plant): 01 Post
- SSE Drawing (Civil): 05 Posts
Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 55 Posts
Chemical & Metallergical Assistant (CMA): 81 Posts
Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS): 26 Posts
Selection Process: The Selection will be made on the performance in basis of online written examination, fitness.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online by using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip. SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria.
Note down the minimum eligibility criteria for RRB JE/ SSE Recruitment 2014.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-32 years for S.No-A to C, 20-34 years for S.No-D & E as on 01-07-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc (Civil Engineering), M.Sc (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry), four years Bachelor’s Degree & three years Diploma in Civil Engineering in Civil, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control or equivalent Engg from a Recognized University/ Institute.
How to Apply
The candidate has to apply through online application form available at www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
Go to the RRB (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) and search for the online/ e-application link. Click on the New Registration and fill your basic/ education details. After completing you get registration number and password. Now login and pay application fees Rs 100/- (Online or Offline through challan). Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression, Signature and also copy the declaration. Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.