The RRB Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh has maximum post vacancies from CEN 03/2015 notification. There are total 2844 vacant post to be filled. The RRB Allahabad CEN 03/2015 – Assistant Station Master/ Commercial Apprentice/ Goods Guard/ Senior Clerk/ Time Keeper etc. post are vacant. In this article we are going to list BHARTI DEC 2015 (RAILWAY) for Graduate Degree holders. The 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI candidate are not allowed to fill the application form. The women/ ex-service men/ PH/ Transgenders can also fill RRB CEN 03/2015 online forms.
Table of Page Contents
About RRB Allahabad (U.P).
The current chairman of RRB Allahabad is Mr N.P Sinha, Member Secretary Mr. Sanjay Kumar Bansal, Asst Secretary Mr. K.L.Jaiswal. The RRB/ALD carries out recruitment of Group C/ Group D Post in Allahabad, Lucknow and Moradabad divisions of Northern Railway, and for Diesel locomotive Works, Varanasi. Recently the RRB was also assigned the added responsibility of recruitment of Group D staff which was earlier the prerogative of the zonal railways. With the restructuring of Railway zones, RRB Allahabad has now been assigned the responsibility of recruitment work for North Central Railway, including both for the NCR headquarters office at Allahabad as well as for the three divisions at Allahabad, Jhansi, and Agra and also for DLW Varanasi.
- Starting Date for the ONLINE RRB Application Form: 26th December 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th January 2016
- Tentative Dates / Slot of Common Computer Based Test / Examination March – May, 2016
- Online Fee payment 26.12.2015 to 25.01.2016
- Offline Fee payment (through SBI/Post office challan) 28.12.2015 to 22.01.2016
RRB Allahabad NCR CEN03/2015 Notification.
- Commercial Apprentice:21 post: NCR- 20 Posts & Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for PWDs: 1 post
- Traffic Apprentice: 230 post (NCR- 134 post, NR- 96 post)
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk: 66 post: NCR-60 Posts & Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for PWD: NCR-2 post, NR: 4 post.
- Goods Guard: 1534 Post (NCR-1350 post & NR – 184 Post) & Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for PWDs: NCR-1 post.
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist: NCR 62 Posts
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist: 60 Post (NCR-12 post, NR-18 Post, DLW- 20 post) & Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for PWDs – NCR-6, DLW-4 post
- Assistant Station Master: 886 Posts (NWR – 613Post & WCR – 268 Post) & Spe c i a l Recruitment Drive (SRD) for PWDs -NCR-5 post
- Senior Time Keeper: DLW-4 post.
HOW TO APPLY.
- Must be a recent(not earlier than 3 months) passport size 3.5cm X 3.5cm colour photograph.
- The photograph should be in colour, taken against a light coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face, to get a clear front view
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Old/unclear photographs will lead to rejection of the application.
- Scanning the Photograph:
- Set the scanner resolution to a 100 dpi (dots per inch)
- The image file should be JPG/JPEG format. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Size of the file should be between 15 KB – 40 KB
- Candidates using MS Windows / MS Office can easily obtain JPEG format not exceeding 40 KB using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
- Procedure for Uploading the Photograph:
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned document template file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
- The software will display the uploaded picture in the Preview.
- Save the photo if satisfied with the quality of the image. Otherwise repeat the process using a fresh photograph.
- Completing Registration:
- The final step in registration process is to click on the “Complete My Registration” process, after accepting the declaration, without which the Online registration process is not complete. Failure to complete this step will lead to rejection of the application.
Candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode to ANY ONE RRB ONLY, on the website of concerned Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as indicated in Para 16. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB Ajmer. Application to more than one RRB will lead to rejection of all the applications. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The ONLINE application, complete in all respects, can be submitted to RRB concerned up to 25.01.2016 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application I document is required to be sent to RRBs. EXAMINATION FEE: No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgenders/ Persons with Disabilities and Economically backward classes. For UR/ OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs. 1 00/(Rupees One Hundred Only).