Rajasthan REAP-2016 Online Form & Brochure Download: The RTU REAP 2016 online registration cum application form has been started today (17th May 2016). The step-1 is to register can get your challan number. Then you have to visit E-Mitra for Rs 700/- token number for your RTU REAP CHALLAN. Then step-2 is to fill application form by using Emitra Token number and challan number. We are also providing admission through 12th Pass/ JEE Main Score (Rajasthan Domicile & Outside Rajasthan) cut-off marks in counselling for Govt Engineering colleges (Bikaner/ Ajmer/ Bhilwara/ Udaipur/ Kota/ Jaipur etc).
Table of Page Contents
Important Dates of REAP 2016.
- Date of commencement for filling of the online application form 17-05-2016
- Last Date of depositing the fees through E-Mitra/Bill desk 15-06-2016
- Date of closure for filling of the online application form 17-06-2016
- Date of commencement for filling of the online application form with 07-07-2016
late fees of Rs 500/-
- Date of closure for fresh registration with late fees of Rs 500/- 14-07-2016
- Date of commencement for filling of the online application form with fresh registration on and late fees of Rs 1000/- and commitment fees of Rs 10,000/- 01-08-2016
- Date of closure for fresh registration with late fees of Rs 1000/- 08-08-2016
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech. /B.E. program in Rajasthan is as given below:
- “Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/ qualifying examination in order to be eligible for eligible to be admitted through REAP – 2016. The candidates who have taken four subjects are not permitted to participate in REAP-2016 and if such candidates appear in REAP- 2016 by furnishing wrong information, their admission/allotment shall be canceled”.
- “Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in each of the subjects”.
- Above mentioned condition in the subjects combination as given above taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates with JEE 2016 marks, and who have passed 10+2 examination with above mentioned criterion in 2016 or 2015 or 2014 only are eligible.
- Only those candidates shall be eligible who have passed in each subject of above combination and fulfills the minimum academic qualification as mentioned above latest on 15 June 2016.
A candidate desirous of admission to Engineering Colleges will have to deposit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Government of Rajasthan or a Registered Medical Practitioner as per medical standards laid down below:
- Height: Not less than 1.5 m for male candidates and not less than 1.4 m for female candidates.
- Weight: Not less than 41 kg. for male candidates and 37 kg for female candidates (Approximately).
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction (for male candidates only).
- Heart & Lungs: No abnormality.
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles etc.: Presence of any of these will be a temporary disqualification to be rectified before joining the courses of study.
- Vision: Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Eyes should be free from congenital and other diseases. In case of admission to Mining Engineering courses, the candidates must be free from colour blindness (inability to distinguish between principal colours) also.
- Hearing: Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected.
- Speech: Normal.
The doctor will also have to certify that the candidate is medically fit for engineering profession.
AGE & RELAXATION:
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1991 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.
REAP 2016 SEAT ALLOTMENT is based on the SEAT RESERVATION. As prescribed by the Govt. of Rajasthan (except in case of Private unaided Institutions and 50% seats in the self finance course of the aided institutions) the reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions of the State of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST candidates, 21% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer OBC category and 5% for non-creamy layer SBC candidates.
As per the state government order no. F1(6)/Tech.Edu./1999 Jaipur Dated 15-09-2011, the 45% seats of prescribed 12% ST quota will be reserved for TSP in all institutions where ST reservation is available. The candidates who belong to notified areas of five districts namely Banswara, Dungarpur, Pratapgarh, Udaipur and Sirohi (i.e. districts in tribal region), and come under ST reservation will be eligible under this quota.
Provision will also be made for horizontal reservation of 3% for candidates belonging to physically handicap (PwD), 25% for women category and 3% for dependants of Defence Killed/Ex- servicemen / Gallantry award winners.
The admission in Engineering Courses through REAP 2016 process is given below.
- Stage I: Online Registration
- Stage II: Choice Filling and Locking
- Stage III: Seat Allotment Procedure
- Stage IV: Physical Reporting and Admission
The online REAP 2016 cum RPET application form are invited from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile and out of Rajasthan Domicile including the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for the registration and choice filling in Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP)-2016 for admission to first year of undergraduate programmes leading to Bachelor’s degree in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Arch.) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities) for the session 2016-2017.
Certificate & Format – Download.
- Certificate for Domicile of Rajasthan
- CERTIFICATE REGARDING SCHEDULED CASTE/SCHEDULED TRIBE/ *NON CREAMY LAYER OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES/ *NON CREAMY LAYER SPECIAL BACKWARD CLASSES (This certificate must be signed by District Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Sub Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar of the District /Place of which the candidate is a resident.)
- certificate for children of defence personnel killed or severely disabled (to be submitted by the children of defence personnel * para-military forces** killed or severely disabled*** in action during hostilities/wars or on duty during peace time)
- certificate to be submitted by children of ex-servicemen*
- certificate regarding person with disability (pwd)
How to Apply Online.
The process of online submission of Application Form for REAP-2016 shall be carried out through the following Web site:- www.rtu.ac.in/REAP and www.rtuREAP.com
Documents to be kept ready in hand before starting of filling Online Application form.
i. Scanned image of his/her Photograph in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 100 KB)
ii. Scanned image of his/her Signature in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 50 KB)
iii. Photo Copy of mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination.
iv. Photo Copy of mark sheet of JEE (Mains)-2016 score card.
v. Photo Copy of documents related to domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category.
vi. Receipt issued by eMitra/ kiosk containing the Token Number/ Transcation ID of payment made through Billdesk
vii. Challan number
vii. Mobile no. of the candidate or nearest relative.
viii. The candidates belonging to KM category has to have a certificate from the competent authority as a proof to being son/daughter of displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.
Counselling Document List.
Candidates shall carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the Allotted institute:
1. The Total Fee to be deposited at the Institute.
2. Provisional seat allotment letter taken from the website http://www.rtu.ac.in using their login details. Candidate should paste their recent color photographs on the application form (registration form) with one additional colored photograph with them.
3. Self – attested Photocopy as well as Originals required for verification.
4. Valid JEE-Mains-2016 score card, if any.
5. Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
6. Marksheet of Class XII (for Subjects).
7. Consolidated Grade/Mark sheet of qualifying examination.
8. Certificate of category (OBC /SBC/ SC / ST), if applicable, issued by the competent authority
9. Undertaking by OBC/SBC in required format, if applicable
10. Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
11. Certificate for EX service men, if applicable
12. Domicile certificate
Please carry two sets of sself-attested photocopies of above documents along with original documents at the time of reporting to allotted institutions.
The Candidates are advised in their own interest to secure latest information regarding the admission from the authorized web site of REAP. The non-receipt of communication to the candidate from Coordinator REAP- 2016, RTU, Kota, Rajasthan, will not be accepted as a ground for not participating in filling o p tion form or non-reporting in the allotted institute on the scheduled time and date. The candidate’s allotment shall stand automatically cancelled if he/she does not report IN PERSON to the allotted institute as per schedule. In such case his/her registration with REAP-2016 will be cancelled.
Helpline & Support.
Old Computer Centre, Near Canteen,
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota Akelgargh, Rawatbhata Road,
KOTA (Rajasthan) – 324010
Land line No: 0744-2473862, 9772160321