Table of Page Contents
RPSC 284 SAHAYAK LOK ABHIYOJAK Vacancies July 2015 – Extended Dates/ Fill Online Form.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer has extended dates for Advt 01/bharti/2015-16 issued on 15th May 2015 for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II (172 Post) the increase in recruitment vacancies are now 281+3 (sahari post).
- RPSC APP/ TSP Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Sahayak Lok Abhiyojak Exam 2015
RPSC AAP Grade-II/ TSP Online Form Sahayak Lok Abhiyojak Bharti July 2015.
Name of Post: Sahayak Lok Abhiyojak. (RPSC APP).
Number of Vacancies: 284.
Name of Post: RPSC RSP.
Number of Post: 19.
Minimum Qualification Required.
- Degree in law (Professional) from a University established by law in India and recognised as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Two years experience at the bar.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
- The age of candidate on 1.01.2016 must be between 18 years to 35 years.
Written Examination Scheme & Pattern.
(i) The examination scheme for recruitment shall consist of an objective type examination and interview.
(ii) The standard of the paper-II (Language paper) will be that of Senior Secondary level.
(iii) Paper shall include the following subjects carrying the number of marks and time allowed, as shown againt them :-
Paper Subjects Marks Time
I Law 150 3 Hours
II Language-General Hindi and General English 50 2 Hours
(i) The interview shall carry 25 marks, the Commission shall call for interview up to three times of vacancy (category wise), the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in each paper and 40% marks in aggregate in the written examination.
(ii) It shall be compulsory for the candidate to obtain a minimum of 05 marks in interview to recommend him for appointment.
Please download the complete advt below and search for the related selection process/ age limit/ exam pattern & written exam dates.