Download Interview Call Letter/ Admit Card for RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEn.)(Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Agriculture). The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer has issued admit card/ interview time-table for all the shortlisted candidate in Asst. Engineers Mains Examination 2013. As per the notification, the written examination of Assistant Engineer (A.En.) were conducted from 28th May 2014 to 31st May 2014. Now. We are providing Interview Dates/ Call Letter Download Details at Exam Free Job Alert. The RPSC has issued recruitment advertisement for 329 Assistant Engineer in 2011. The Mains Written Exam was held in 2014 and now final interview (selection process) call letter has been uploaded on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in website.
Please check more RPSC NEWS/ JOBS/ RESULT at >>> Click Here
|S. No.||Date||Exam||Title||Exam Date|
|1||20/03/2014||A.En. Exam – 2013||Exam Date for A.En Mains Exam 2013 (Compulsory Subject – Hindi)||28/05/2014|
|2||20/03/2014||A.En. Exam – 2013||Exam Date for A.En Mains Exam 2013 (Compulsory Subject – Social Aspects of Engg.)||29/05/2014|
|3||20/03/2014||A.En. Exam – 2013||Exam Date for A.En Mains Exam 2013 (Optional Subject – Civil Paper I)||30/05/2014|
|4||20/03/2014||A.En. Exam – 2013||Exam Date for A.En Mains Exam 2013 (Optional Subject – Civil Paper II)||30/05/2014|
|5||20/03/2014||A.En. Exam – 2013||Exam Date for A.En Mains Exam 2013 (Optional Subject – Agri./Mechanical/Electrical Paper I)||31/05/2014|
|6||20/03/2014||A.En. Exam – 2013||Exam Date for A.En Mains Exam 2013 (Optional Subject – Agri./Mechanical/Electrical Paper II)||31/05/2014|
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for interview. Provided that no candidate who fails to obtain a minimum of 35% marks in each of the two compulsory papers and a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate shall be called by the Commission for interview which carries 72 marks.
- The Commission shall award marks to each candidates interviewed by them. In interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address and physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test of the main examination by each such candidate.
- The standard of the papers will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree level except paper on Hindi which will be of Senior Secondary Level.
- All papers unless specifically required shall be answered either in Hindi or in English, but no candidate shall be permitted to answer any one paper partly in Hindi and partly in English unless specifically allowed to do so.
- If a candidate’s hand-writing is not easily legible, a deduction will be made on this account from the total marks otherwise accruing to him.
- Credit will be given for orderly, effective and exact expression combined with due economy of words in all subjects of the examination.
- It is obligatory for a candidate to appear in all the compulsory papers and in optional papers
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD.
The eligible and shortlisted candidate can download RPSC AEn (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Agricultural) Engineers post from below links.