rrbonlinereg.in RRB Allahabad has conducted NTPC CEN03/2015 online written test in Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC CA/ TA/ Clerk/ Assistant Station Master (ASM) 18272 vacancies Result expected dates. The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides complete details for CEN 03/2015 NTPC online exam. The RRB Allahabad NTPC online exam expected to declare the result of Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) exam on the third week of July. The students in Rajasthan/ Haryana/ Delhi/ UP/ MP/ Punjab/ Odisha/ Maharashtra NTPC RRB Exam 2016.
Table of Page Contents
RRB NTPC Result 2016.
Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant and Senior Time Keeper.
Latest News on Railway RRB
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest notification of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
- RRB Allahabad NTPC Result 2016 RRB NTPC Result Declare in July 2016 indianrailways.gov.in July 16, 2016
- RRB Ajmer May 2016 Bharti – Railway Vacancies in Jaipur/ Jodhpur/ Kota Group C & D Category April 28, 2016
- Latest Railway Jobs 2016 – Group C/ D / Junior Engineer RRB Bharti May/ June 2016 April 28, 2016
- RRB CEN 03/2015 ASM/ Clerk/ Typist Written Exam Centre Jan 2016 January 7, 2016
- RRB Bilaspur CEN 03/ 2015 Assistant Station Master/ Clerk/ Goods Guard Online Form December 29, 2015
- Railway Vacancies 2844 Post in RRB Allahabad CEN 03/ 2015 ASM/ Goods Guard/ Clerk Dec 2015 December 29, 2015
- 651 Jr. Accountant/ Typist/ TT/ Clerk Vacancies 2015 – Railway Recruitment Board August 22, 2015
RRB ASM/ Clerk/ Typist Expected Result July 2016.
- Log on to the official website www.rrbonlinereg.in
- Click on the link ‘NTPC Exam Results 2016‘
- Enter the details like registration number and date of birth
- Click on submit
- Your result will appear on the screen
- Download PDF file of Marks obtained.
- If you have any problem. Please call us or comment below.
The examination was rescheduled for Allahabad, Pune, Delhi and West Bengal (few centres) due to administrative reasons/ cheating/ paper leak issues.