RRBCB.GOV.IN has issued 18252 Asst Station Master (ASM)/ Clerk/ Commercial Apprentice/ Time Keeper/ Goods Gaurd/ Traffic Assistant/ Typist & various other Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). If we talk about the RRB Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh Railway Zone, there are total 337 Post Vacant to be recruited throughCEN 03/2015 advertisement. The Exam Free Job Alert RRB Centralised Recruitment complete details is available below.
Table of Page Contents
About RRB Bilaspur.
The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) was established in 1998, all RRBs came under the control of the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB), which was set up in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) to coordinate and streamline the working of RRBs. At present there are about 20 RRB ZONE are working. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Bilaspur was set up in September 2008. This is 20th RRB over Indian Railways. RRB/Bilaspur is housed is an independent office building in SECR Head Quarter complex at Bilaspur (C.G.) – 495004.
RRB Bilaspur CEN 03/2015 Vacancies 2016.
The Women/ Male/Ex-Service/ PH and other candidates can fill the RRB Bilaspur railway Jobs 2016.
18252 Railway RRB ASM/ CLERK Jobs 2016.
- Commercial Apprentice: 22 Post (SECR- 5, CR-17 Post)
- Traffic Apprentice: 10 post (SECR-6, CR-4 post)
- Goods Guard: 49 Post (CR-5, SECR-44 post)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist: SECR-118 post.
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist: SECR-8 post
- Assistant Station Master: 95 post (SECR-10 post, CR-85 post).
Minimum Qualification Required.
The candidates should possess Graduate degree from recognized University. The Matric/ Secondary/ Senior Secondary/ 12th/ Intermediate/ ITI/ Diploma are not allowed to fill the application form.
- The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
- For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
HOW To Apply.
The complete details of other RRB ZONE- Bangalore/ Patna/ Srinagar/ Ajmer/ Allahabad/ Kolkata/ Guwahati/ Siliguri/ Ahmedabad/ Bhopal/ Bhubaneswar/ Chennai/ Chandigarh CEN 03/2015 online forms is available at
>>>>>RRB18252 New Railway Jobs – CEN 03/2015<<<<<<<<
The interested and eligible candidate must fill online application form on RRB website from 26th December 2015 to 25th January 2016.
STEP WISE STEP RRB CEN 03/2015.
- Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply.
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name. Father’s name, Date of Birth (as per 10” class certificate), community, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc. On submission of required details an e- mail will be received in the registered e maii-ID. Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
aAll the candidate must fill the online CEN 03/2015 RRB Jobs Form. The candidate are put under Common single stage CBT (Computer Based Test)/Examination for all the notified 09 categories is scheduled to be held simultaneously by a I participating RRBs tentatively during MARCH – MAY, 2016. Therefore, candidates can submit ONLINE application to any one RRB only.