Railway RRB NTPC CEN 03/2015 Stage-II Syllabus & Pattern (Typing/ Skill/ Aptitude Test)
On 7th December 2017, most of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued result of NTPC CEN 03/2015 Stage-I online test. The shortlisted candidates are called for 2nd Stage Typing Test, Skill Test or aptitude test. The India Railway issued recruitment advt in October 2015 to recruit 18252 various post-Commercial Apprentice (Cat-1), Traffic Apprentice (Cat-2), Goods Guard (Cat-4), Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (Cat-5), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist (Cat-6).
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड एनटीपीसी केंद्र 03/2015 चरण- II सिलेबस और पैटर्न (टंकण / कौशल / योग्यता टेस्ट)
Table of Page Contents
RRB NTPC Stage-II Typing/ Skill Test Pattern & Syllabus
Here are the list of Book, Solved question papers to practice typing test, skill test or aptitude test. The candidate can download typing software (Hindi, English) and start practicing. The speed (words per minute) must be maximum.
2nd Stage NTPC Pattern
- Mode of exam: Computer based test
- Type of questions: Multiple choice objective type questions
- Number of questions – 120
- Duration of exam – 90 minutes
Syllabus NTPC Stage-II 2017
- General awareness
- General intelligence and reasoning
Download Admit Card
The candidate shortlisted and passed in NTPC Stage-I can download their Hall Ticket in the month of January 2017. Till now there is no details regarding NTPC Stage-II Exam date. But we are expecting that RRB is going to conduct NTPC Cen 03 2015 2nd Stage Typing, Skill Test, Aptitude test in the month on March 2017.
Post wise Stage-II Pattern
For the posts of Sr. Clerk cum typist, JAA, Sr. time keeper:
- Based on the result of RRB NTPC 2016 CBTs, candidates are called for Typing test.
- Typing skill test is qualifying in nature. In this, candidate has to be able to type at least 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi. The number of candidates called for typing test is eight times the number of vacancies.
- Merit list is drawn for candidates who qualify the typing test, and the basis of compilation of merit list is the marks obtained in computer based test only.
For the posts of CA, TA, ECRC, Goods Guard:
- The selection of CA/ TA ECRC, Goods Guard is based on Computer Based Stage-I/ Stage-II examination.
For the posts of ASM, Traffic assistant:
- Based on the result of RRB NTPC 2016 CBTs, candidates are called for Aptitude test.
- Aptitude test details can be found at www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in → Directorates → Psycho-technical directorate → candidates corner. The number of candidates called for aptitude test is eight times the number of vacancies.
- Merit list is drawn for candidates who qualify the aptitude test, and the basis of compilation of merit list is by giving 70% weightage to marks obtained in CBT and 30% weightage to marks obtained in aptitude test.