Download Rajasthan JVNL/ JDVNL, AVVNL Junior Engineer Admit Card Dec 2016.
The RAJASTHAN RAJYA VIDYUT UTPADAN NIGAM LTD issued notification in September 2016 for Junior Engineer- I (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ C&I/ Fire & Safety) and Junior Chemist recruitment. The online application form dates are over. Now, the candidate can download their Admit Card cum Call letter for ONLINE COMPUTER BASED TEST to be held on 29th and 30th Dec 2016. We are also uploading syllabus/ exam pattern for Jr. Chemist/ Junior Engineer post.
Table of Page Contents
RRVUNL JEn/ Jr. Chemist Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Power Companies
List of Power Companies: RVUNL, JdVUNL, AVVNL, JVVNL, RVPNL.
Recruitment Exam form: Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mech/ Civil, C&I, Fire & Safety.
Written Test Date: 29th December for JEN Electrical and 30th Dec 2016 for other post.
Admit Car Download: Direct Link is available.
Answer Key Download: We shall provide provisional answer key, official key with solved question paper after the online exam.
Result: The COMPUTER BASED Result of JEN shall be available on 1 month.
Online Exam for the post of JEn (Electrical) on 29.12.2016, for JEn (Mechanical/C&I/Civil/F&S) and Jr. Chemist on 30.12.16
Download Prevesh Patra
The Admit Card of RRVUNL JEN/ Jr. Chemist Exam is now available. Download your call letter from official website. If you have any error/ not able to download your admit card or forgot user id, password. Please comment below. We may help you. You can also call the support toll-free number.
- Go to the website http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/energy-department/rvunl/en/Career.html
- Check the Admit Card Download Link
- Enter your Registration No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
- REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen.
- Forgot Registration Number & Password.
Syllabus & Pattern
You can download Guess Paper, Solved Previous Year question paper of JEN Electrical, Mech, Civil, Fire and Safely or Jr. Chemist. The scheme of examination shall consist question from Reasoning & Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, General Hindi, General English, Mathematics.
- There shall be negative marking of .25 (1/4) of question.
- The time for the test is 120 minutes.
- All tests except test of General Hindi will be in English.
- You can attempt any question at any point of time within these 120 minutes.
- All the questions will have multiple choices.