RTU KOTA GUEST FACULTY VACANCY 2015 – Rajasthan Technical Univeristy Teaching Faculty in CSE/ ECE/ CIVL/ EE/ ME – APPLY BEFORE 10th June 2015.
The Rajasthan Technical University has issued advertisement for “GUEST FACULTY” in various Department. The last date to apply with prescribe application is 10-06-2015.
Table of Page Contents
RTU RECRUITMENT 2015 Following Branches.
The eligible candidate can fill prescribed application form for GUEST FACULTY for the following branches: Mechanical.
- Mechanical Engineering (M.E).
- Production & Industrial Aeronautical.
- Civil (CE).
- Electrical Engineering (EE).
- Electronics & Communication (ECE)
- Electronics Instrumentation & Control. (EICE).
- Computer Engineering (CSE).
- Renewable Energy Technology.
Qualification for RTU Guest Faculty will be as per AICTE/UGC norms applicable for the post of Assistant Professor. Application on prescribed format should be submitted in the office of the respective Head of the Departments latest by 10.06.2015. Schedule and other details are available on RTU website “www.rtu.ac.in”
IMPORTANT DATE -RTU GUEST FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2015.
- Last date of submission of application is 10.06.2015.
- Written test (multi-objective type) shall be conducted by each department on 13.06.2015 at 10.30 AM.
- The syllabus of the written test shall be the concerned RTU syllabus for branch/subject available on the relevant section of the website of the RTU.
- The result of the test shall be announced at 1 PM on 13.06.2015 itself.
- The interview shall start immediately on the same day at 2 PM on 13.06.2015. The interview may continue up to next day also. Therefore, outstation candidates are advised to come prepared for two days.
- Final empanelment list shall be declared on 15.06.2015.