ruhs raj.org B.Sc Nursing (4-Year) Admission Online Application Form Started from 8th June 2016 – Rajasthan Nursing Council B.Sc Nursing Online Entrance Exam 2016.
Rajasthan University Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur has uploaded Brochure for B.Sc Nursing 2016-17 Entrance Exam in admission Govt/ Private Nursing Colleges in Rajasthan State. The online application of RUHSRAJ B.Sc Nursing starts from 8th June 2016.
Table of Page Contents
Application Form Fees.
All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC,ST&PH Category candidates) + Rs. 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC network authorized by Government of Rajasthan. Online application fee never be refundable nor transferable and nor adjustable. Any plea in this matter will not be entertained
B.Sc Nursing 2016 Important Dates.
Rajasthan RUHS RAJ B.Sc Nursing 2016 application form start & last date/ entrance exam dates/ results/ counselling & merit list.
|Starting date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website (www.ruhsraj.org)||08.06.2016 (Wednesday) at 05:00 P.M.|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website||04.07.2016 (Monday) at 12:00 mid night|
|Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online)||17.07.2016 (Sunday)|
|Printout of the online application form (along with the RUHS copy of e-Mitra and all relevant documents)||To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (B.Sc Nursing 2016).
AGE (Minimum & Maximum).
The RUHSRAJ B.Sc Nursing AGE requirement is minimum of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December 2016. Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic.
- A candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate examination (Science-Medical group) conducted by a statutory Board at the end of 12 years study under 10+2 pattern of the Secondary Education in all the compulsory subjects and the optional subjects of the Medical group (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan as equivalent to above stated qualification on the last date of submission of application form with a minimum of forty-five (45) % marks and’ forty (40) % for natural born scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur.
- The reservation is applicable in Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur, Govt. self-financed nursing colleges and Private nursing colleges. The reservation of seats will be subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan.
- 15% of the total seats will be filled up by the candidates on all India basis inclusive of Rajasthan and 16%, 12% , 21% & 5% of 15% by reserved for SC, ST, OBC & SBC respectively. The percentage of female candidates shall not fall below 50% of the total seats in all categories.
- 85% of the total scats will be filled up by the Bonafide candidates of Rajasthan. The candidates must have studied for the last three years of the qualifying examination continuously as regular candidates recognized institution in Rajasthan.
- Natural Father/Mother of the candidates has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and candidate has studied for at least 5 years in a recognized education institution in Rajasthan.
- The candidate is Son/Daughter of a serving of retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan including Officer of all India Service born on the State Cadre of Rajasthan. (b) Undertaking/Corporation / Improvement Trust Municipal Board/Panchayat Samities/Co-operative bodies duly constituted by Govt. of Rajasthan by an act of law and (c) any of the University in Rajasthan or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has put in at least three years of service in the above bodies on the last date of or submission of application in the office for admission.
- Candidates is a Son/Daughter of permanent employee of Indian defense service and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case of Defense personnel from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.
- 16% of the total seats are reserved for natural born candidates (not adopted) belong to SC and notified in the Presidential order for the state of Rajasthan. The distribution of seats of SC Males and SC Females are specified vide O.299-V.
- 12% of the total seats are reserved for natural born candidates (not adopted) belonging to ST as notified in the Presidential order for the state of Rajasthan The distribution of seats for ST Male and ST Females are specified vide O.299-V-l.
- 21% of the total seals are reserved for natural born candidates (not adopted) belonging to OBC as notified in the Presidential order for the state of Rajasthan. The distribution of seats for OBC Male and OBC Female are specified vide O.299- V-1.
- 5% of the total seats are reserved for natural born candidates (not adopted) belong to SBC and notified in the Presidential order for the State of Rajasthan. The distribution of seats for SBC Male and SBC Female are as in other categories.
- 3% of the total seats including all the reserved and unreserved category are reserved for physically handicapped candidates. A certificate of physically handicapped issued by an authorized board should be submitted.
For claiming reservation and relaxation under Disabled category
- 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70%.
- Provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 40% to 50% before they are included in the annual sanctioned seat for general category candidates.
- In case the reserve seats are not filled in a particular category unfilled seats will be transferred to general seats.
- In case female candidates in any reserved category are not available then the seats be filled from the male candidates of the same reserved class in which the seats remained vacant and vice-versa.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Selection of the candidate will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in entrance examination 2016-17.
Entrance Examination Syllabus & Pattern
The admission would be given strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtaining in entrance Examination 2016-17.
The examination will be held on 17.07.2016 (Sunday).
- The entrance test for seeking admission in B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Course shall be on the standard 10+2 Science (Biology) of Senior Secondary Education Board Rajasthan, Ajmer or equivalent.
- There shall be one paper of 2 hours duration containing 100 multiple choice questions.
Subjects which will be included for the Entrance Examination 2016-17:
- Biology(Zoology & Botany)
Medium of instruction for entrance test will be English and Hindi. There will not be any provision of negative marking.
- Online examination will be held on 17-07-2016 (Sunday)
- The allotments of Center, Roll No., and seating arrangement will be at the discretion of the University.
- The candidate is expected to take his/her seat at least Two Hours before commencement of the examination. Candidate coming after 15 minutes of the commencement of the examination will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- Candidate will be required to produce Admission Card with one ID before he/she is allowed to enter the examination center.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any text material written or printed, bits of paper or any other material except the admission card inside the hall. Cellular/Mobile Phone/Pager/Calculator or any other electronic devices will not be permitted in the examination hall.