RUHSRAJ D.M, M.CH Admission 2016 Online Form/ Entrance Exam Date/ Fees/ Schedule
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur has uploaded Notice regarding D.M/ M.CH Courses Admission 2016-17 in through Centralized admissions in Government Medical colleges of Rajasthan. The D.M/ M.CH 2016 entrance exam is for admission in Courses i.e. D.M. Cardiology / Nephrology / Neurology / Gastroenterology / Endocrinology M.Ch. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery / Neurosurgery / Pediatric Surgery /Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery / Urology
Table of Page Contents
All candidates are required to deposit, for one subject, non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000 + Rs. 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in/ (through Internet Explorer only). The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future Pre D.M./M.Ch. Examination. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website 08.06.2016
- Last date for depositing the fees through e-Mitra/ CSC network 25.06.2016 (5.00 p.m)
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website 25.06.2016 (12.00 midnight)
- Submission of Printout of the on-line application form, duly completed (along with e-Mitra receipt and all relevant documents) to RUHS by in-service candidates 29.06.2016 (5.00 p.m)
- Printing of admit card 04.07.2016 (5.00 pm onwards)
- On-line examination for all subjects 09.07.2016
- Submission of on-line grievances 10.07.2016 (9.00 am) to 11.07.2016 (9.00 am)
- Submission of Printout of the on-line application form, duly completed (along with e-Mitra receipt and all relevant documents) by non-service candidates To be submitted at the time of counseling.
The tentative number of available seats in each subject is given below. The exact number of seats shall be notified before counseling.
|Course||Subject||Number of seats||Total seats|
|Colleges||SMS Medical College Jaipur||RNT Medical College Udaipur||Dr. SN Medical College Jodhpur||JLN Medical College Ajmer||SP Medical College Bikaner||Govt. Medical College, Kota|
|M.Ch.||Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||8||2||–||–||–||–||10|
|M.Ch.||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||6||–||–||–||–||–||6|
Candidates from all over India are allowed to appear in Pre D.M./M.Ch. examination for D.M./M.Ch. courses for year 2016.
A candidate seeking admission to D.M./M.Ch. course must possess MD/MS degree or equivalent qualification from Rajasthan University of Health Sciences or University of Rajasthan or any other university recognized by MCI/National Board of Examinations in any of the subjects noted against each of the specialties of D.M/M.Ch examination.
|Name of super specialty courses||Minimum qualification for appearing in admission test|
|D.M. in Cardiology||M.D. degree in Medicine or equivalent or M.D. degree in Pediatrics or equivalent or M.D. degree in Respiratory Medicine or equivalent|
|D.M. in Nephrology, Neurology, Endocrinology||M.D. degree in Medicine or equivalent or M.D. degree in Pediatrics or equivalent|
|D.M. in Gastroenterology||M.D. degree in Medicine or equivalent|
|M.Ch. in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Urology||M.S. degree in General surgery or equivalent|
Candidates who have already appeared in MD/MS post graduate degree program but their result is awaited may also apply for Pre D.M/M.Ch Examination 2016. Such a candidate shall be permitted provisionally to appear in the said examination. However, such candidate must qualify the PG degree program and has to submit marks statement/provisional certificate of University before or latest by the time of first counseling.
The eligibility criteria also include:
- All the candidate must fulfill the required educational qualifications for appearing in admission test as given in the information booklet.
- The candidates of Rajasthan Medical Service [Collegiate branch] or Rajasthan State Medical and Health Services or RUHS or Jhalawar Medical College must have completed three years of service after passing MD/MS examination on or before the last date of submission of on-line application form i.e. 25.06.2016.
Out of total seats, 30% are reserved for in-service candidates of Rajasthan State Government.
All the non-service candidates will execute service bond of Rs. 25 lacs alongwith a bond of Rs. 5.0 lacs towards continuing in the DM / MCh course so that they do not leave the course before completion. This has to be submitted at the time of admission at the allotted college.
All the in-service candidates will execute bond of Rs. 5 lacs (five lacs) towards continuing in the DM / MCh course so that they do not leave the course before completion. This has to be submitted at the time of admission at the allotted college.
- Printout of on-line Application form, duly completed (alongwith signature and date under declaration)
- Receipt issued by eMitra/ CSC kiosk containing the Token number
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card)
- Degree / provisional certificate of MBBS examination
- Final year marks sheets of MBBS examination
- Attempt certificate of MBBS examination
- Document of registration in medical council (MBBS degree)
- Degree / provisional certificate of postgraduate examination
- Attempt certificate of PG examination
- Document of registration in medical council (PG degree)
- Date of birth proof – Certificate of matriculation (Class 10) examination / an equivalent proof of date of birth
- Certificate of In-service from DMHS/Principal of concerned institution, if applicable
- Copy of the service recruitment order and any other relevant certificate(s)
- 4 Passport size coloured photographs (same as affixed on application form)
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
All in-service candidates are required to submit through D.M.H.S/concerned college as applicable, at
the address mentioned below print copy of the application form, duly completed alongwith all requisite documents, on or before 29.06.2016 (5.00 pm) in person on a working day or send it by post so as to reach the RUHS on or before 29.06.2016 (5.00 pm) failing which their candidature shall automatically stand cancelled.
To, The Convener, Pre D.M./M.Ch. Examination 2016 Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur -302033 Phone 0141-2792644, 2795527
Note: Paste the address template (available on website) on the outer envelope.
While submitting the application form by in-service candidates in person, the Convener shall not be responsible for any application form handed over at any place other than the designated place for submission of the application form.