RUHS RAJ POST BASIC NURSING ADMISSION 2015 ONLINE TEST & APPLICATION FORM. RUHS Post Basic Nursing Syllabus/ Exam Pattern & ADMIT CARD.
The Rajasthan Univeristy of Health Sciences RUHSRAJ has published Admission Notification for POST BASIC NURSING Course 2015. The students are required to fill online registration form available at RUHS RAJ Website.
- RUHS RAJ M.Sc Nursing Admission 2015 Online Application/ Syllabus & Pattern.
Table of Page Contents
HOW TO APPLY.
The candidate has to candidates have to pay non-refundable on-line application form fee of Rs. 1500/- ( Rs. 750/- for SC/ST and PH category candidates) + Rs. 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC Network authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in/ .
DIRECT LINK to FILL RUHS RAJ ADMISSION FORM 2015. http://www.cbexams.com/ruhsbscnursingreg2015/regstep1.aspx
Eligibility criteria for Non-Service Candidates
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 +2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in General nursing before the implementation of new integrated course and should be registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in general nursing and Midwifery after the implementation of the new integrated course and registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council
- The candidate should have undergone GNM with institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- A candidate shall be medically fit.
Eligibility criteria for In-Service Candidates (Rajasthan State Government Employees).
In addition to the eligibility criteria prescribed for non-service candidates, the in-service candidate must also fulfill the eligibility criteria as listed below:
- The Candidates should be in – service of Government of Rajasthan.
- He/she should have completed at least two years of continuous service after regular appointment by the Government of Rajasthan. The Candidate would be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & health Services. Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
|Starting date for filling on-line application from at RUHS website (www.ruhsraj.org)||
(5.00 P.M. onwards)
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website||08/07/2015, Wednesday (12.00 Mid night)|
|Last Date for submitting the Hard Copy of application form at RUHS For In Service Candidates only. (Through Proper Channel)||
|Date of entrance examination (Computer Based) Online||05/08/2015, Wednesday|
|Printout of the on-line application form (along with RUSH & Nursing College Challan Copy and all relevant documents)||To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.|
AGE: There is no age limit for the admission to post basic B.Sc. Nursing Session 2015-16.
RESERVATION of SEATS.
The percentage of female candidates shall not be less than 50% of the total seats in all categories. (As per Ordinances Related to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing- 0.299-PB-1)
- 16%, 12%, 21% and 1% of total seats will be reserved for natural born candidates of SC, ST, OBC and SBC respectively as notified in the presidential order for the state of Rajasthan Govt. orders. (0.299-PB-5)
- 3% seats will be reserved for physically Handicapped on Horizontal basis in their respective categories. (0.299-PB-6)
- For claiming reservation and relaxation under Disabled category
- 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70%.
- Provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 40% to 50% before they are included in the annual sanctioned seat for general category candidates.
- Any order given by Govt. Of Rajasthan from time to time regarding reservation will be followed at the time of counseling.
ADMISSION TEST SYLLABUS & PATTERN.
The computer based admission test will be conducted on-line (at the examination center) at Jaipur only. The details of the admission test will be available at RUHS website. Please refer to RUHS website regularly for latest update.
- The entrance examination for seeking admission in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing shall be on the standard of GNM course or equivalent.
- ]There shall be one paper of 2 hrs duration containing 120 multiple choice questions.
- Medium of instruction English and Hindi for entrance examination if any discrepancy is there the English Version get Priority.
CONTACT & HELPLINE.
RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCE
Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur- 302033
Phone: 0141-2795527, 2795550; Fax: 0141-2795550