Rajasthan State Electricity Board (RSEB)/ Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited issued recruitment notice for 1124 Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer & Junior Chemist post. In this article we are provides complete recruitment process for Junior Chemist at RVUNL at http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in & online application. Download syllabus/ books/ previous year question paper 2012/2013 2014/ 2015 RVUNL/ JVUNL/ AVUNL/ JDVUNL Chemist Bharti solved question paper by coaching centers in Jaipur/ Jodhpur/ Udaipur/ Kota/ Ajmer/ Bikaner/ Alwar/ Bharatpur etc.
RVUNL Junior Chemist Recruitment Sept 2016
If you have any problem related to Submitting the application form/ scanning of photo & singature size (digital) kb/ or any problem related to online submission of RVUNL Junior Chemist online application 2016. Pleasea check Exam Free Job Alert.com website for more Govt Jobs in Rajasthan State – Jaipur/ Sikar/ Churu/ Bikaner/ Udaipur/ Jodhpur/ Alwar/ Jhunjhunu, Kota etc.
Table of Page Contents
Rajasthan Discom Junior Chemist Vacancies 2016.
The candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy), Creamy & General Candidate (Divorcee, Widow Female & Male has good opportunity to get Govt Vacancies in Rajasthan Electricity Department. The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUN) Limited is Rajasthan State Power Generation Company formed on 19.7.2000 consequent upon unbundling of erstwhile RSEB. Its present Installed Capacity is 4368 MW and is embarking upon further capacity addition of 2640 MW to make Rajasthan a Power Surplus State.
The rule for reservation in this recruitment is 7% vacancies shall be reserved for Nigam’s employees. Only those employees of RVUN who are in regular service on a lower post and possessing the requisite qualification. Candidature of employees of any other organization shall not be considered for appointment against such 7% quota vacancies.
Education Eligibility Criteria
The candidate willing to apply for RVUNL JIunior Chemist must hold two years’ full time Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or four years’ full time Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering as a regular student from an University established by law in India or a degree of a foreign University or Institution declared by competent authority, equivalent to full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering, of an University established by law in India.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation (OBC/ SC/ ST)
- The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 37 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 1.1.2017.
The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by :
- It is clarified that this relaxation is admissible to in-service candidates of RVUN only but not of any other Nigam/ Organization.
- There shall be no upper age limit for candidates already serving in connection with affairs of RVUN.
- There shall be no age limit in the case of persons repatriated from Pakistan during the 1971 Indo-Pak War.
- The Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after release from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age-limit even though they have crossed the age limit when they appear before the Committee had they been eligible as such at the time of their joining the Commission in the Army.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the service rendered in the N.C.C. in the case of Cadet Instructors and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of ex-prisoner who was not overage before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Regulations.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under the Government/ Nigam on a substantive basis on any post before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Regulations.
- 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and SBC
- General category women gets 5 years age relaxation.
- Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Class(BC) and Special Backward Class (SBC) gets 5 years in the case of male candidates.
- There shall be no upper age limit in the case of widows and divorced women.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by one year in case the candidate had undergone apprenticeship training under provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 in RVUN.
- The provision of Age relaxation is non-cumulative i.e. relaxation may be claimed under any one provision, but relaxation admissible under any two clauses would not be clubbed.
The candidate shall be appointed as Probationer Trainee for a period of two years and during the period of Probation Training they will be paid fixed remuneration @ Rs. 13,200/- per month. On successful completion of probation training period, they will be fixed in the Running Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 3600/-.
HOW TO APPLY.
The candidate has to visit official website of RVUNL online on any of the following websites from 21st September 2016 to 13th October 2016 and application through no other mode will be accepted. The offline application form is not available.
(i) Candidates will have to go to RVUN’s website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register, application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
The application form fees is Rs 600/- for UR (GENERAL) and Rs 300/- INR for (b) SC/ST/BC/SBC candidates. Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 21st September 2016 to 13th October 2016. Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC & SBC categories. Such candidates are considered in UR (GEN) Category and shall deposit fee of Rs. 600/-. The candidate belongs to SC/ST/BC/SBC category candidates belonging to other States shall be treated as “Unreserved (General)” category candidate. They should apply under the UR(GEN) category by depositing fee of Rs. 600/-.