Revised/ Final Syllabus for Raj Dicom RVUNL/ JVVNL/ AVVNL/ JdVVNL Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mech/Electrical/ ECE) subjects
Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)/ JVVNL/ AVVNL/ JdVVNL has issued recruitment notice of 1124 JEN/ AEN & Junior Chemist. There are total 657 JEN Bharti in Rajasthan Electricity Department. The candidate pursuing final year Diploma or B.Tech can also fill online application form is now filled on official website http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/ & RVUNL.
Table of Page Contents
Latest News & Updates.
The students have gathered & demanding to revise the syllabus. The engineering subject (technical part) has been removed by the controller of examination. The candidate wants that there shall be separate part for Technical Education subject – Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Fire & Safety & Control Instrumentation.
RVUNL JEN new Syllabus & Pattern 2016.
As per notification the board is going to organise Computer Based ONLINE WRITTEN test. The mode of paper is multiple choice questions (MCQ). The medium of written competitive examination will be ‘English‘ only, except for the Hindi subject. The question paper shall be of maximum 100 marks.
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Knowledge & Everyday Science
- Hindi General
- English General
Rules & Scheme of Paper.
- There will be ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer.
- To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to secure minimum passing marks as detailed below in the written competitive exams UR category candidates – 30% marks and SC/ST/BC/SBC Category candidates – 20% marks
- There shall be no Interview’.
- For selection against “Unreserved” vacancies, candidates must be eligible for appointment as “Unreserved” candidate. It is clarified that in case of availing relaxation in ‘Age’ and/or ‘Fee’, a candidate does not become ineligible for selection against “Unreserved” vacancy.
RVUNL Revised Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016.
Reasoning & Mental Ability: Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
Mathematics: The 12th Board standard Mathematics subject question shall be asked.
General Knowledge & Everyday Science:Current events, including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons & Places in recent news, Games & Sports, Science, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan.
Hindi General: Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
English General: English Grammar and language (Class-X level).