Download State Bank of India Specialist Officer Cadre Admit Card Download 2016.
Table of Page Contents
State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2016.
- JMGS I: Junior Management Grade Scale I
- MMGS II: Middle Management Grade Scale II
- MMGS III: Middle Management Grade Scale III
- SMGS IV: Senior Management Grade Scale IV
- SMGS V: Senior Management Grade Scale V.
Candidate must download their admit card from official website (www.sbi.co.in). The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport / Adhar / PAN Card / Driving Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph by the Branch Manager / Identity Card issued by College or Institution/Gazetted Officer in the official letter head, in original as well as a self attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
How to Download SBI SO Exam 2016.
Have you filled online application form for Specialist officer in State Bank of India Group. Below step to follow to get your e-admit card online.
- Go to the official website. (Please check below).
- Click on “Career/ Recruitment”.
- Now check the Specialist Officer category.
- Enter your registration number, Date of birth.
- Download/ print SBI SO Call Letter 2016.
SBI SO CBT Exam 2016 Centre.
The examination center for State Bank of India Specialist Officer Grade-II/ III/ IV online exams is given below. Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata / Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/ Delhi/ NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres.