SBTEAP Technical Examination 2016 Andhra Pradesh: The STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING ANDHRA PRADESH: HYDERABAD has released Diploma Oct/ Nov 2016 Datesheet Online Today at sbtetap.gov.in The Time table is available for Regular/ PC-REgular/ Back Students etc. The Polytechnic Diploma Semester 1/ 2nd/ 3rd 4th Exam Oct/ Nomveber 2016 issued on 21st Oct 2016. Download Time Table below.
SBTET-ANDHRA PRADESH TWSH EXAMS OF AUGUST,2016-APPLLICATIONS OF RC/PC-REG. Check Here
SBTET – ANDHRA PRADESH – DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS OCT/NOV-2016 EXAMINATIONS – BNPL LETTER-REG. Submit
SBTET- ANDHRA PRADESH FIRST SPELL (24-10-2016 TO 29-10-2016) OBSERVER DUTIES OF OCT/NOV – 2016 DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS – REG Check Here
SBTET-ANDHRA PRADESH DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS OCT/NOV-2016-EXAMINATIONS-SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CHIEF SUPERINTENDENTS-REG.
SBTET-ANDHRA PRADESH-C-16-DRAFT CURRICULUM-DAE-SUGGESTIONS INVITED-LAST DATE-08-11-2016-REG
Table of Page Contents
Typewriting Qualification Required.
|A pass in VII Class examination/VIII Bonafide Certificate with the date of birth.|
|2||Typewriting English /Telugu/Hindi/Urdu||
|An appearance of SSC Examination or equivalent. Candidates should enclose attested Xerox copy of hall ticket if marks statement is not yet issued. Where the marks statements are issued, an attested Xerox copy of marks statement should invariably be enclosed to the application.|
|3||Typewriting English/Telugu /Hindi/Urdu||
|A pass in Lower Grade exam., of the subject and language along with a pass in SSC or equivalent examination or Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized Board as per G.O. Rt No. 194, Higher Education (TE-II) Dept. date: 17-03-2005. Candidates qualified in Lower exam., of Maharastra Govt. will not be admitted except those who qualify as per G.O. Ms. No. 921, G.A. (Ser. B) Dept. dt.: 19-06-62|
|4||Typewriting English/Telugu||High-Speed||A pass in Higher Grade Examination in the concerned subject.|
ii. Shorthand Eligibility Required.
|1||Shorthand English/Telugu/Urdu||Lower||A pass in SSC or Equivalent Exam.|
|2||Shorthand English||Intermediate||A pass in Shorthand Lower Grade Examination or any Graduation from the recognised University.|
|3||Shorthand English/Telugu/Urdu||Higher||A pass in Shorthand Lower Grade Examination of the concerned subject or any Graduation from the recognised University|
|4||Shorthand English/Telugu||All High Speeds||A pass in the Higher Grade Examination of the concerned subject.|
The ITI/ITC and DLTC course treats shorthand & typewriting as combined skills, whereas SBTET treats them as independent skills. Therefore, the certificate of the stenography (English) issued by the Department of Employment and Training, A.P.Hyderabad is not treated as equivalent with that of shorthand (Eng.) of the SBTET. Hence they are not eligible to apply for shorthand English higher grade examination.
(2) D.C.C.P. Candidates who are applying for Shorthand English Higher Grade Examination have to submit photo copies of their Provisional Certificate along with the application. Provided the candidate secures 45% marks in each of the papers in the subject in the end examination excluding the sessional/internal marks.
Typewriting Lower and Higher Grade Examinations both in English and Telugu will be conducted in 4 batches.
- Typewriting Junior Grade in English Examinations will be conducted in only one batch, where the exams are scheduled for only one day i.e. along with the First batch of Higher Grade Examination and in two batches i.e., (I and II Batches) at the examination centres where exams are scheduled for two days i.e. along with First batch & Third batch of Higher Grade Examinations. Typewriting High Speed Examinations in English and Telugu will be conducted in one batch only as per schedule.
- Typewriting Urdu, both Lower and Higher Grade Examinations will be conducted in one batch each, at Polytechnic, Vijayawada only, in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations.
- Typewriting Hindi both lower and Higher Grade Examinations will be conducted in one batch each in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations.
- Totally blind candidates are also permitted for Typewriting Examinations. Separate Typewriting Question Paper in BRAILLE LANGUAGE will be given.
- The candidates must apply through a recognized Typewriting Institutions in Andhra Pradesh in case of first appearance for any of the examinations (any language or any grade). Subsequently one can appear privately by enclosing a copy of his previous Hall Ticket and requisite qualifications along with downloaded online application. Candidates can appear for shorthand examinations directly and submit their downloaded applications along with requisite documents to SBTET, AP.
- Employees appearing for the examination shall seek permission from their employer for appearing the examination. Instructions mentioned in the notification should be strictly adhered to.
- Typewriting Examinations will be conducted during the third week of August,2016 tentatively.
Online application (to file the online application) will be commenced tentatively during the month of July,2016 and will be placed in the SBTET website.
|Sl.No.||Subject & Grade||Fee|
|01||Lower Grade & Junior Grade||Rs.200/-|
|02||For Shorthand Inter, Shorthand Higher,Typewriting Higher and High Speed||Rs.250/-|
|03||Shorthand High Speed||Rs.350/-|