This is the most awaited recruitment notification issued by Staff Selection Commission. Fill SSC CPO (SI In Delhi Police & Assistant SI in CISF) CAPF’s Bharti 2016. The total number of vacancies in SSC Delhi Police Sub-Inspector 2016 is available below. The bachelor/ graduate degree candidate can fill Part-I and Part-II registration form. Lots of students after completing the B.Tech/ B.A/ BBA/ BSc or Diploma degree search for the SSC Vacancies 2016. The Exam Free Job Alert.com is providing latest SSC Central Police Organization. There shall be two phase of examination. The Part-I of SSC CPO 2016 written test dates is 20th March 2016 (Paper-I) and Paper-II exam date is on 5th June 2016. This is a golden opportunity for candidate to get a job in Indian Police Organisation. The Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) included Delhi Police/ CISF/ BSF/ CRPF/ ITBP/ SSB (Seema Sashastra Suraksha Bal). The SSC is going to issue this advertisement in Rozgaar Samachar issue (Advt No. : 3/1/2016–P&P-II.) on 9th Jan 2016.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) headquarter is established at New Delhi. This organization has responsibility for recruitment notice publication/ result declaration/ interview for govt jobs. Every year a large number of candidate search for Sarkari Naukri for 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI pass. The SSC issued Jobs notice in the form of CGL 2016/ CHSL 2016/ Clerk/ Stenographer and various other Grade-B/C post.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 SSC CPO 2016 Complete Information.
- 2 Exam pattern & Syllabus.
- 3 Staff Selection Commission CPO 2016 Complete Notice Jan 2016
- 4 Minimum Qualification & Age Limit.
- 5 Selection Process (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- 6 Important Dates.
- 7 How to fill form & Application Fees of SSC CPO 2016.
SSC CPO 2016 Complete Information.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Name of the Post: S.I in Delhi Police and Assistant S.I in CIAF/ BSF/ CRPF/ SSB etc.
Total Number of Vacancies: 20000+ Vacancies.
Mode of application form: Online application form at SSC.nic.in website.
Age Limit: 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2016
Educational Qualification: bachelor degree.
Start of online application date: 9th Jan 2016
End of online registration: Part-I to 2nd Feb 2016 and Part-II till 5th Feb 2016.
Application Form Fees: Rs. pay Rs. 100/- through net banking/credit cards/ SC/ ST & Female candidate are exempted from SSC CPO 2016 application form fee.
Monthly Salary or pay Scale is: Rs 9300-34800/ for SI in Delhi Police, Rs 5200-20200/- for Asst. Sub-Inspector.
Selection Process is based on Paper-I/ Paper-II, Physical Test/ Medical test.
Exam pattern & Syllabus.
Download syllabus & exam pattern for Paper-I/ Paper-II of SSC CPO written test 2016. The Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi recruitment board is going to conduct written test (Paper-I) and (Paper-II). There shall be four section (Part A/ B/ C/ D) in the Phase-I SSC CPO 2016 written test. These are General Intelligence and Reasoning, GK, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension. All four parts carry 50 marks. The mains or paper-ii of CPO consist of English language & Comprehension (200 marks).
Staff Selection Commission CPO 2016 Complete Notice Jan 2016
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Minimum Qualification & Age Limit.
The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The age of candidate must be between 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2016. The age relaxation is SC & ST Category: 5 years, OBC-NCL Category: 3 years, Ex-Servicemen Category: 03 years.
|Code No.||Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
For Group ‘ B & C’ posts
|03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|07||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years( 3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
|08.||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years (3 years+5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
For Group ‘B’ posts
(i)Central Government Civilian Employees(General/unreserved ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date
|13||(ii) Central Government Civilian Employees(OBC who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||8 (5+3) years.|
|14||(iii) Central Government Civilian Employees(SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||10(5+5) years.|
|16||For Group ‘C’ posts (i) Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( General) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||Upto 40 years of age|
(ii) Central Govt. Civilian Employees
( OBC ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date
|Upto 43 years of age|
(iii) Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ST
) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date
|Upto 45 years of age|
|21||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir ( Unreserved)||5 years|
|22||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( OBC )||8 years|
|23||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||10 years|
|24||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried ( Unreserved)||Up to 35 years of age|
|25||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( OBC )||Up to 38 years of age|
|26||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( SC/ST )||Up to 40 years of age|
|30||Departmental Male Candidates for open||Upto 30 years of age|
vacancies in Delhi Police only (i)Departmental Candidates (Unreserved) who
have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.
|31||(ii) Departmental Candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Upto 33 years of age|
|32||(iii) Departmental Candidates (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Upto 35 years of age|
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Examination provisionally but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Note-I:For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV(Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests . Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
NOTE-II: As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
Note – III: Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2016 will not be eligible and need not apply.
Note- IV: All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission will be required to produce all relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2016 failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the educational qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/she has been declared passed will also be considered to have met the required educational qualification.
Selection Process (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I&II. Candidates will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Written Examination. There will be no interview component.
- SC, ST, OBC candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard. Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit.
RESOLUTION OF TIE CASES
In case where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregates marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:- Total marks in written examination.
Marks in Paper-II Marks in Paper-I
Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appears.
- Starting Date for SSC CPO online Registration: 09.01.2016
- Last Date to fill (Part-I) of SSC CAPF’s SI in Delhi Police and Asst SI in CISF online form is 2nd Feb 2016.
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Part-II) : 05.02.2016
- Date of Written Examination (Paper-I) : 20.03.2016
- Date of Written Examination (Paper-II) : 05.06.2016
How to fill form & Application Fees of SSC CPO 2016.
SI Delhi Police 2016/ CAPF & Asst SI in CISF online Form.
- On-line application will be available as below:- Part-I Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 02-02-2016
Part-II Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 05-02-2016
- The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline2.gov.in Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts:
Part I Registration Part II Registration
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
- Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking/ credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- Application form with blurred photograph will be rejected summarily.
- Application form incomplete in any respect will summarily be rejected.
The candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.