Staffordshire University Admission 2016 Online Form – BA (Hons) Journalism and PR.
Now get admission in London Staffordshire University in PR & journalism courses. The Faculty of Arts and Creative Technologies of UK’s Staffordshire University conducting entrance examination for admission program for giving admission in Bachelor’s Program in sports PR and Journalism to the eligible candidates.The Journalism and PR degree course is for develop the student’s journalism and PR skills.It is the best course if you’re interested in a career in media.Interested candidate can apply online from the official website of Staffordshire University.
Table of Page Contents
About Staffordshire University BA (Hons) Journalism and PR:
Staffordshire University was established in year 1971 in Staffordshire, England It is a Public university which was established in the year 1971. university has two main campuses in the city of Stoke-on-Trent and in the county town of Stafford, with other campuses in Lichfield and Shrewsbury.The Bachelor’s Program in sports PR and Journalism course is approved by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
Eligibility Criteria for BA (Hons) Journalism and PR:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent qualifying Exam from a recognized board with atleast 70% marks in the aggregate in the year 2015.
- Candidates must have score of 7.5 in an overall IELTS.
Mode of submission and Application Process:
Candidates have to apply Online by visiting the official website of Staffordshire University. Click here for apply online .
Annual Fees Structure:
|Home and EU Students||£9,000 per year|
|International Students||£10,500 per year|
Selection Criteria for BA (Hons) Journalism and PR courses:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Applications received and the candidates those fulfilling Eligibility Criteria.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and written exercises.
- Final Selection will be based on fulfilling of the eligibility criteria, interview and written exercises.