Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam (TJEE) 2016 TBJEE Important Date/ Eligibility/ Revised Syllabus.
- Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)-2016 is conducted by The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE).
- TJEE 2016 is conducted to provide admission to eligible candidates in various Engineering Degree Courses.
- TJEE 2016 examination according to subject candidates have to give single exam in scheduled hours according to subjects like as
|Physics||11AM to 1PM|
|Chemistry||2PM to 4PM|
|Mathematics||11AM to 1 PM|
|Biology||2PM to 4PM|
TJEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura fo admission on reserved seat of TJEE and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura but not less than 10 years.
Candidate must have Class 12 passed examination from Central Board of Secondary Education or Equivalent with major subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND PROCESS.
- Expected date of arriving application form is February 10, 2016
- Eligible candidate can get the application form and brochure from the counter of the office of the TBJEE
- From the following centers:
a) Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
b) R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
c) D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
d) Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia
e) N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- Postal Request: Candidates have to make a postal request to by sending Postal Order of Rs. 80/- in favour of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office to TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Candidates can download the application form Prospectus and e-challan from official website of TBJEE.
- Candidate application form can be submitted at the counter of The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building Agartala.
- Or candidate can send their application form by postto the office of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat, Complex, Finance Building, 2nd Floor, Agartala, PIN-799001