Fill UNIRAJ Ph.D/ M.Phil MPET PHASE-II 2015 ONLINE FORM. Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern of All Subject for Rajasthan University MPAT-II Dec 2015-2016.
The University of Rajasthan, Jaipur issued notification of UNIRAJ MPAT PHASE-II 2015 for Admission in M.Phil, Ph.D programmes in various subjects. We are also providing syllabus and exam pattern of all subjects. The important dates to fill online RU MPAT-II Phase-2 2015 Forms is given below.
Table of Page Contents
Below is the time-table for MPAT Phase-II 2015.
|Online application process starts||2nd Dec 2015|
|Last date of applying online application||9th Dec 2015|
|Last date for payment of fee||10th Dec 2015|
|Download admit card start||23rd Dec 2015|
|Date of Examination||30th Dec 2015|
|Date of display of Answer keys||31st Dec 2015|
|Declaration of Result||9th Jan 2016|
UNIRAJ MPAT-II Application Form.
Candidates can apply online for UNIRAJ MPAT Admission Phase II to admission in M.Phil / Ph.D programmes from the official website on or before the last date of application mention above. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before going online registration. Candidates can also apply online from the link given below.
After filling complete application take a print of application form by Clicking FINISH link available in Dashboard. (Note :Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
HOW TO APPLY for UNIRAJ MPAT-II 2015.
- Start the procedure of Registration by creating login account [Click Register online from above]
- In registration window enter your Full name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth ( As mentioned in your Secondary School Certificate), Sex, Mobile No. and a valid E-mail ID.
Important Note : You can not change these entries at any stage.
- After completion of Registration process you will get ” NetID” and “Password” on your email account you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Important Note :If you do not get your NetID and Password in your Inbox. Please Check Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
- Keep your NetID and Password for future References.
The fee prescribed for this Test (As mentioned in University Prospectus 2015-16) is Rs. 1,900/- + Rs. 5/- extra for Bank Service Charges. The candidates are required to deposit the prescribed fee (Rs. 1905/-) at any branch of ICICI Bank through on-line generated Bank Challan latest by December 10, 2015.
- Candidates must have obtained the Masters degree with at least 55% marks at Post-Graduate examination of this University or of any other University / Institution recognized as equivalent thereto in any subject provided that the masters degree should have been obtained after taking Bachelor’s degree (Full Course prescribed for the degree).
- A relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the candidates belonging to the categories of SC / ST / physically handicapped and Visually Impaired.
UNIRAJ MPAT-II 2015 Paper Pattern.
There will be two papers and will be conducted in a single session of 3½ hours duration.
Paper I (Common for all the Subjects):
- It will be of 100 marks and 1 hour duration.
- There will be 50 objective type questions.
- Correct answer to a question will fetch 2 marks.
- For each wrong answer 2/3 mark will be deducted.
- Minimum passing marks in Paper-I would be 25%.
- OMR Sheet of Paper – II will be assessed only when the candidate secures a minimum of 25% marks in Paper – I.
Paper – II (Based on Subject):
- It will be of 300 marks and 2½ hour duration.
- There will be 100 objective type questions.
- Correct answer to a question will fetch 3 marks.
- For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Minimum passing marks in Paper – II will be 36% however, an aggregate of 41% in both Paper – I and Paper – II
- There will be a relaxation of 5% marks in the aggregate pass percentage in the case of a candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH and Visually Impaired category.
Vacant Seat of Ph.D/ M.Phil 2015.
Tentative Vacancies in different subjects for Uniraj- MPAT-2015 Phase II.
|S.No.||M.Phil./ Ph.D. Programme||Vacant Seats|
|1.||Accountancy and Business Statistics (ASST)||9 + 3 SFS||11|
|4.||Business Administration||9 +3 SFS||7|
|6.||Drawing & Painting||–||5|
|7.||Economics||9 +3 SFS||5|
|8.||Economic Administration and Financial Management (EAFM)||9 +3 SFS||14|
|11.||Gandhian Studies||15 + 3 SFS|
|14.||Geography||9 +3 SFS||‑|
|15.||Hindi||9 +3 SFS||21|
|16.||History and Indian Culture||9 +3 SFS||21|
|17.||Home Science : Food & Human Nutrition||–||2|
|18.||Home Science : Human Development||–||2|
|19.||Home Science : Home Management||–||1|
|20.||Jain Studies||15 5 ‘‘,1 c-,||–|
|21.||Library & information Science||–||5|
|23.||Mathematics||14 + 5 SFS||5|
|26.||Museology & Conservation||–||2|
|30.||Physical Education||6 + 5 SFS||‑|
|32.||Political Science||9 + 3 SFS||5|
|34.||Public Administration||9 + 3 SFS||‑|
|35.||Sanskrit||9 +3 SFS||19|
|36.||Sociology||9 +3 SFS||3|
|37.||South Asia Studies||9 +3 SFS||–|
- There are two M.Phil. programmes: (i) in English Literature and (ii) in English Language Teaching.
- Ph.D. supervisors in Botany guide Ph.D. work in Bio-technology as well.
- Ph.D. supervisors in Zoology guide Ph.D. work in Micro-biology as well.
For any query the following persons may be contacted on working day during 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM only.
- Dr. Naresh Kumar – 98297 89526
- Dr. I.U. Khan – 94147 80249
- D.Paresh Vyas – 94143 44649
- Dr.R.K.Gupta – 94134 44627
- Dr.Neena Nair – 99281 41369