Fill the Online application form of Rajasthan MBA Entrance Exam 2016. The Uniraj PIM-MAT 2016 Notification is issued by Rajasthan University & R.A. Podar Institute of Management University. The online PIM-MAT 2016 applications are available from 15th Feb 2016.
Table of Page Contents
Rajasthan University PIM-MAT 2016 Entrance Exam
For the academic session 2016-17 the Institute offers the following academic programs:
- Master of Business Administration [Four Semester Full Time Program]
- Master of Business Administration (Services Management) [Four Semester Full Time Program]
- Master of Business Administration (Executive) [Four Semester Part Time Program]
The academic programs follow the Semester and Choice Based Credit Scheme. The curriculum is contemporary and taught through interactive learning based methodologies. The students are encouraged to learn through involvement in various activities held continuously in the Institute. The Institutes hosts debate discussions, guest lectures, cultural events, alumni meet, foundation day etc. The students manage these events. In the process they learn the subtle nuances of team work, negotiation, public relations, service delivery, performance management and measurement, budgeting etc. The Institute also organizes on a regular basis blood donation camps as part of its contribution to society’s welfare. The Institute has an active NSS unit which takes up tree plantations, health camps in nearby areas and similar activities to instill in students a sense of social commitment.
Minimum Qualification Required.
Eligibility for MBA & MBA(Services Management) : The candidate must possess Graduates (10+2+3) from any discipline or equivalent from any University recognized by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/OBC- 45%) without any approximation are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for MBA(Executive): The candidate must have Graduation/ post-graduation from a University recognized by the University of Rajasthan. For general category candidates the minimum eligibility percentage is 48% or second division at graduation and for SC/ST/OBC category candidates 43%, without any approximation. He/She must possess two years executive experience after the qualifying examination.
Test Centers: Jaipur, Delhi***, Udaipur***, Chandigarh***
Entrance Test Fee: Total Fee of Rs. 1510 (exam Fee Rs. 1500/- + Service Charge Rs. 10/-) is to be deposited at E-Mitra Kiosk/C.S.C. Centre/ Online through E-mitra portal.
Important Dates of PIM-MAT 2016.
|Forms Available (Online):||15th February 2016|
|Last date for submission of form (online):||14th March 2016|
|Last date for submission of form (hardcopy):||18th March 2016|
|Online Printing of Admit Card:||22nd March 2016|
|Day and Date of Written Exam:||27th March 2016|
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to refer to the Website: “http://www.uniraj.ac.in/” for details and online submission of application (from 15th February 2016). The last date for online submission of application form is 14th March 2016.
UNIRAJ PIM-MAT 2016 Online Application Form
Read the following points carefully before you fill the form and take the exam:
- The PIM-MAT application form which you will be filling and mailing to us is a specially designed form (The data recorded on this form would be used subsequently for generation of admit card for the test and the result). Therefore, it should be filled according to the detailed instructions given in the prospectus.
- Mail all relevant documents viz. PIM-MAT-2016 application form to the Convener, PIM-MAT-2016 so as to reach the Institute by the close of office hours by 18th March 2016.
- The candidate is required to deposit Rs. 1510 (exam Fee Rs. 1500/- + Service Charge Rs. 10/-) at E-Mitra Kiosk/C.S.C. Centre/ Online through E-mitra portal.
- Please ensure that you have completed the PIM-MAT form in all respects. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Convener PIM-MAT would not be responsible for postal delays in communication.
- If short listed for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI), you would be required to appear at your own cost. The GD and PI are the essential components of admission process. If you remain absent in GD and/or PI, your candidature will be canceled. Kindly retain the admit card for GD and PI.
- The final merit list would be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, group discussion and personal interview and would be declared after the completion of GD and PI exercise. The merit list will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute and on the PIM-MAT website.
- After GD and PI exercise, you will be required to attend counseling session on 24th May, 2016, applicable for MBA and MBA(Services Management) courses only. No counseling session is required for MBA(Executive) course. In the counseling session admission offer for any of the program would be made on the basis of your position in the final merit list. You would be required to deposit the fee on the spot for the program for which the admission is offered to you. If you remain absent in the counseling session or do not turn up in time or do not deposit the fee through bank demand draft, your candidature will be cancelled and the candidate next to you in the merit will be offered the seat.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in total (written test, GD and PI) then their relative merit will be decided on the basis of marks scored in written test. In case, if two or more candidates score equal marks in written test also then the relative merit will be decided on the basis of their percentage of marks obtained in degree examination (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.E. etc.). If that is also equal then one who is bom earlier will be given preference.
- While coming for counseling at your own expense, you must bring bank demand draft of the above-prescribed fee drawn in favor of Convener, PIM-MAT 2016 payable at Jaipur. The fee once paid will not be refunded. The University reserves the right to increase the fee of any course.
- The medium of PIM-MAT would be English. The medium of instructions for the course is also English.