Table of Page Contents
UPCPMT 2016 Score Valid for
The UP CPMT 2016 score card is valid for MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS/ BUMS/ BAMS courses. The students can apply to these courses. But before choosing the course, You must check the minimum qualification required in UPCPMT 2016.
- MBBS- bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BHMS- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BUMS- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery
- BAMS- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.
Minimum Qualification Required.
- The candidate must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh (and citizen of India).
- However if the candidate isn’t a resident, he/she should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the state government.
- Candidate should be at least 17 years old on the year of application (should be born on or before 31, 1999)
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from Uttar Pradesh board or university.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as core subjects.
- Those candidates who have not passed 10+2 from UP, but their parents belong to UP (with the domicile certificate) can also apply for UP CPMT 2016.
- The candidates who are going to be appearing for the qualifying exams or are waiting for the result for the same, can also apply for this pre-medical exam.
- For General category students, they must have scored minimum 50% in PCB subjects.
- For SC / ST / OBC category students, the minimum marks are 40%.
- For BAMS, the candidates who have cleared Madhyama Exam of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University (Varanasi) are also eligible.
- For BUMS, candidates who have passed the qualifying exam with Urdu as a subject are also eligible.
Schedule of UPCPMT 2016
The candidate can note down expected dates of UP CPMT 2016 official notification/ filling to application form/ admit card download/ written test dates & result with merit list.
|Uttar Pradesh UP CPMT 2016 Notification||Last week of February 2016|
|online UPCPMT 2016 application form.||2nd Week of March 2016|
|Last date to fill UP CPMT 2016||2nd Week of April 2016|
|Admit Card available to download||2nd Week of May 2016|
|Written Test Dates is expected in||4th week of May 2016|
|Result of UPCPMT 2016||2nd week of June 2016|
How to Prepare/ Books of UPCPMT 2016.
The students can buy best book to prepare for Uttar Pradesh MBBS (Medical), BDS (Dental), Ayurved/ Unani Entrance Exam 2016. All the candidate can download previous year question papers/ solved UPCPMT 2015/ 2014/ 2013/ 2012/ 2011 -last 10 year question Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2016.
UP CPMT MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ Exam Pattern 2016
- Total duration of the Uttar Pradesh UPCPT is of 180 minutes. The question paper consists of total 200 questions.
- The paper will have 4 sections (Botany, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry)
- There is objective type CPMT 2016 exam. Each section will have 50 questions.
- The exam will be available in Hindi and English languages, the choice for the preferred language will be available in the application form.
UPCPMT 2016 Scheme of Examination
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Total: 4 Subjects||200 Questions|