Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Enforcement Officer/ Account Officer in EPFO Recruitment 2016 Special 53/2016 Short Details of Notification Employment Provident Fund Organization.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC (New Delhi) has issued another recruitment notification for EPFO (enforcement officer & Account Officer). There are total 257 post to be filled through special 53/2016 advt. of UPSC. The Bachelor candidate in any stream can fill online (Part-I/ Part-II) for UPSC EPFO Vacancies June 2016. The Exam Free Job Alert.com website is also providing syllabus/ scheme of examination/ selection process/ last year solved question paper/ books for the Enforcement Officer written test etc. The online registration starts on 5th June 2016 and last date to fill & print the application form is 23rd June 2016. The date to written test is not fixed till now. We shall update this information on this page. The call letter cum hall ticket shall be uploaded 10-15 days before the exam. Please read complete story below.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2016.
Table of Page Contents
- General / OBC : 25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
- Application Begin : 05/06/2016
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/06/2016
- Last Date Fee Payment : 23/06/2016
- Exam Date : Notified Soon.
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
DESIRABLE: (i) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated five (05) years’ Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant. (ii) Two years experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed-Private Organisation. DUTIES: Duties of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry, settlement of claims, general administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Administration : maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank statement
DUTIES: Duties of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry, settlement of claims, general administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Administration : maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank statement
Maximum Age : 30 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rule.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement / Account Officer Jobs 2016.
Post: Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO
Vacancy Details Total: 257 Post – General : 137 | OBC : 84 | SC : 30 | ST : 06
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Syllabus 2016
UPSC EPFO Pattern (Account Office & Enforcement Officer).
- The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be both Hindi and English
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- There will be a penalty for a wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question
Syllabus of UPSC EPFO.
The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Part II Registration