Fill Online UPSC IFS 2016 Form: The Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi has issued notification for IFS Recruitment 2016. The UPSC Indian Forest Services Examination Prelims & Main exam shall be conducted for 110 Vacancies. The Exam FreeJobAlert.com website is providing notice in Hindi & English language for Civil Service/ Rajasthan RAS/ UP PCS 2016 Online application form & Dates. The eligible and interested candidate can apply before 27th May 2016. The Advt. No. : 09/2016-IFS is released for the UPSC IFS recruitment 2016. We also provided syllabus/ exam pattern/ best books to prepare etc.
Table of Page Contents
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2016.
- Name of Post : Indian Forest Services Examination, 2016
- No of Vacancy : 110 Posts
Syllabus & Pattern.
The UPSC IFS 2016 plan of preliminary & main examination is give below
The Indian Forest Service Examination will consist of two successive stages.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service.
The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects set out in sub-section (A) of Section II. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only; the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about twelve to thirteen times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year through this examination. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination in the year will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission, to the Main Examination.
Applications are now invited for the Preliminary Examination only. Candidates who will be declared by the Commission to have qualified for admission to the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination will have to apply again, in the Online Detailed Application Form which would be made available on the Website of the Commission after declaration of Results of Preliminary Examination. The Main Examination is likely to be held in November, 2016.
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION :
The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them. However, Low Vision candidates (minimum 40% impairment) will be allowed to write the examination with the help of a scribe. Low Vision candidates will also be allowed an extra time of forty minutes for each paper @ twenty minutes per hour. Each paper will be of two hours duration.
MAIN EXAMINATION :
- The written examination consisting of the following papers:-
Paper I: General English: 300 Marks
Paper II: General Knowledge 300 Marks
Paper III Any two subjects to be 200 marks
Paper IV selected from the list of for each
Paper V the optional subjects set paper
Paper VI out in para 2 below.
Each subject will have two papers.
- Interview for Personality Test (See Part (C) of Section II of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called by the Commission –
Maximum Marks: 300 Marks
List of optional subjects :
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects :
- Agriculture and Agricultural Engg.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Agriculture and Forestry.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engg.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering- not more than one subject;
NOTE – The standard and syllabi of the subjects mentioned above are given in Section III to this appendix General:
- All the question papers for the examination will be of conventional (essay) type.
- ALL QUESTION PAPERS MUST BE ANSWERED IN ENGLISH. QUESTION PAPERS WILL BE SET IN ENGLISH ONLY.
- The duration of each of the papers referred to above will be three hours.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them. However, Low Vision candidates (minimum 40% impairment) will be allowed to write the examination with the help of a scribe. Low Vision candidates will also be allowed an extra time of sixty minutes for each paper @ twenty minutes per hour. Each paper will be of three hours duration.
Exam Center List.
UPSC IFS Preliminary Exam 2016 exam shall be conducted in below centers.
|GAUTAM BUDDHNAGAR||NAGPUR||WARANGAL CITY|
Minimum Qualification Required.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistic & Zoology, or a bachelor degree in Agriculture, Forestry or engineering of any universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
Age Limit : 21 to 32 years (as on 01.08.2016).
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates : 5 years
- For Low Vision and Hearing Impaired persons : 10 years
The Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) & Main Examination (Written & Interview).
How to Fill Form.
The interested and eligibile candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27.05.2016. The application fees of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI /State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.05.2016
- Date of Preliminary Exam : 07.08.2016