UPSC NDA-II June 2016 Part-I & Part-II Registration for National Defence Academy & National Naval Academy Admission examination. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued online notice @upsconline.nic.in website. The Exam FreeJobAlert.com websites also provides 10th 12th Pass Jobs and latest revised syllabus/ exam pattern/ admit card/ written test dates & best books for the preparation of NDA Examination. Total there are 410 vacancies to be filled in Army/ Navy & Airforce. If you are eligible please register online (Part-I/ Part-II) before 15th July 2016. The complete details in Hindi & English language is given below.
Table of Page Contents
The registration of NDA online form begin on 18th June 2016.
Last date to apply for NDA-II 2016 is 15th July 2016
Last Date Fee Payment : 15/07/2016
Download Call Letters on 1st Week of September 2016.
The Exam shall be conducted on 18th September 2016
Result of NDA-II 2016 shall be available on 2nd Week of December 2016.
NDA-II 2016 total Vacancies.
Post Name : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2016
- No of Vacancy : 410 Posts (Army : 208 | Navy : 55 | Airforce : 92)
Wing wise Vacancies.
- National Defence Academy : 355 Posts (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy : 55 Posts (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Latest UPSC Notification 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies by UPSC.
- UPSC CDS-II 2016 Online Combined Defence Service Form July 16, 2016
- List of Exam Centers NDA/ NA-II 2016 June 18, 2016
- UPSC NDA/ NA-II 2016 June 18, 2016
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement / Account Officer Recruitment Online Form 2016 June 7, 2016
- UPSC IFS 2016 Notification – Apply Online Indian Forest Services Examination April 29, 2016
- UPSC IAS 2016 Notification – Civil Services Preliminary Exam – Total 1079 Post [Apply Online] April 28, 2016
- 112 Specialist/ Civilian Medical Officer UPSC Recruitment 2016 January 26, 2016
- UPSC 2016 Exam Calendar – CDA (I)/ CISF AC/ I.E.S./I.S.S. EXAM/ CAPF/ IFS 2016 January 3, 2016
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note : Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Age Limit : Candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 1998 and not later than 1st January 2001
The candidate belongs to General / OBC has to pay Rs 100/-INR and the candidate belongs to SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified who are exempted from payment of fee of NDA/ NA-II 2016 application fees. Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Offline Fee Mode Through E-Challan.
Selection will be based on Recruitment Test, SSB Interview & Medical Test.
How to Apply for NDA/ NA-II 2016.
The candidate interested & eligible must fill the NDA-II June 2016 application form on officila website of UPSC ONLINE (www.upsconline.nic.in) before 15.07.2016. Please check last date of Part-I & Part-II registration & fees.
Part II Registration
Re Print Application Form