Table of Page Contents
UPSC Store Officer Syllabus/ Exam Pattern & Admit Card Download 2015.
The Union Public Service Commission has issued recruitment of 20 Store Keeper Vacancies in June 2015. Now the online application process is over. The Demo Test for Store keeper exam is avialble at UPSC website. Please note down the following details.
- Test time period is: 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- Password will be announced at 9.50 A.M. Candidates will open the secure browser & read instructions from 9.50 A.M to 10.00 A.M.
- However, candidate will not be allowed to start their Test before 10.00 A.M even if they read instructions before 10.00 A.M as the time is synchronized with Server.
- Candidates will have to enter their roll number as user ID and password announced by the invigilator in the Test log-in page.
- Rough worksheets will be provided to the candidates on demand
UPSC Store Officer Pattern.
As per the notification the Pattern & Scheme of UPSC Store Officer Online test is given below.
The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be both Hindi and English except those pertaining to English Language Skills which will be set in English only.
The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers and will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
There will be penalty for wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question. II.
DRDO Store Keeper Syllabus.
- Basic English Language Skills
- Material Management
- General Financial Rules
- General Mental Ability, Data Analysis, Logical Reasoning
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Union and International Affairs.
Download Admit Card.
The E-admit card for UPSC Store Keeper Online CBT Test is now uploaded. The candidate can get their admit card via Registration Number/ Application Number/ Roll Number or search by Name.
The admit cards are important carrying important details ie. Name of Candidate/ Father’name/ Exam Center/ Duration of exam etc.