Uttar Pradesh Vahan Chalak (Driver Vacancy) at UPSSSC has been issued on 15th October 2016. The 8th/ 10th/ 12th Pass students can fill online application form. The candidate must have 3-year-old driving license (LMV/ HMV). Total 138 Driver Bharti is to be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC). You can check UPSSSC official website/ Free Job Alert or Sarkari Results.com website to download call letter/ syllabus & trade test details.
UPSSSC वाहन चालक ड्राईवर भर्ती
The Uttar Pradesh SSSC issued notification UPSSSC 20(7)/2016 for Driver Vacancies in UP State. The UPSSSC is Govt Organization for conducting recruitment examination, declaring result, police constable and other Engineering jobs.
Table of Page Contents
Uttar Pradesh Driver Bharti 2016
- Name of Organization : UPSSSC – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Lucknow
- Total Number of Vacancies: 138 General : 90 | OBC : 19 | SC : 27 | ST : 02
- Name of Posts: Driver
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required: 8th Pass with 3 years driving experience.
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of BRO Application Form: 15th October 2016
- Last date to Recieve Application: 5th November 2016.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test & Document verification process.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 21 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)(Please read Age Relaxation for more details)
- Official website: http://upsssc.gov.in/
Class 8 Exam Passed and Valid 3 Year Old Driving Licence for LMV / HMV Prefer to Class 10 Passed and Knowledge of Motor Mechanism
Age Limit Required.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2016 Minimum Age : 21 Years, Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Rules.
- Online UPSSSC Driver Online application form starts from 15th October 2016.
- Last date to fill online form is 5th November 2016.
- Last Date Fee Submit : 07/11/2016
- Last Date Complete Form : 09/11/2016
- Download Call Letter: 3rd Week of December 2016.
- Exam Date : 2nd Week of January 2017.
How to Apply for UP Driver Bharti 2016.
The candidate has to register online for UPSSSC Driver Post at www.upsssc.gov.in from 15th October to 5th November 2016. The application fee is General / OBC : 105/-, SC / ST : 65/-, PH : 25/-
Pay the Examination Through State Bank of India.
Apply Online Part I
Pay Exam Fee Part II
Submit Final Form Part III