उत्तर प्रदेश (उप) जल निगम स्टेनोग्राफर/ रूटीन क्लर्क एडमिट कार्ड एग्जाम २०१६ | Uttar Pradesh UP JAL NIGAM Jal Nigam Ltd UPJN Lucknow has issued Vigapti of 398 vacancies CLERK & STENOGRAPHER post in all district of Uttar Pradesh. Our website Exam FreeJobAlert.com website & Sarkari Results.com provides latest Govt Jobs in U.P for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Tech vacancies. To download call letter the candidate must login at http://188.8.131.52/UPJN/Home/ListsofExam.aspx website with LOGIN ID and PASSWORD. If you have forget, please click on ROUTINE GRADE CLERK (नैत्यिक लिपिक)/ or STENOGRAPHER (GRADE-IV) (आशुलिपिक (ग्रेड- ४)) post. Check this page to know – If Paper is Leaked ? or What is dress to wear (male/ female) candidates.
Table of Page Contents
- The online application of UP JAL NIGAM (Water Box) was invited from 21st June 2016.
- Last Date to fill online forms was 11th July 2016
- Last Date Fee Deposit Online: 21/07/2016
- Last Date Fee Deposit Challan : 22/07/2016
- UP जल निगम (वाटर डिपार्टमेंट) भर्ती २०१६ इस on 05,06,07 August 2016
The candidate shall be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Skill / Type Test and Interview. The candidate must bring original document at the time of interview.
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST : 300/-
- PH : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through E Challan.
UPJN Jal Nigam Bharti 2016.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Routine Clerk & Stenographer Vacancies
Helpline & Support.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN) admit card/ result/ roll number/ forget application form etc. can be obtained from below toll-free number.
सम्पर्क करने का विवरण
1800-180-0061 / +91 9455874519
email@example.comLatest Uttar Pradesh State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latess Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Telangana State.
- 385 BPEd सुल्तानपुर जिला Uttar Pradesh BPEd Form@upbasiceduparishad.gov.in October 23, 2016
- 562 BPEd Vacancy in Balrampur District Online Form @upbasiceduparishad.gov.in October 23, 2016
- 544 BPEd Vacancy in Pratapgarh District Online Form upbasiceduparishad.gov.in October 23, 2016
- 748 UP Agra BPEd Teacher Vacancy Oct 2016 – UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Anudeshak Bharti October 23, 2016
- upprisons.up.nic.in 3000 Jail Warden Uttar Pradesh बंदी रक्षक भर्ती Oct 2016 October 21, 2016
- UPSSSC Driver Bharti 2016 Total 138 वाहन चालक ड्राईवर भर्ती October 16, 2016
- Border Roads Organization Vacancy Oct 2016 – 2176 Driver/ Operator/ Mechanic Bharti October 16, 2016
- Fill Online SSC 10+2 2016 Form – CHSL 10+2 DEO/ Clerk/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Notification October 9, 2016
Download Admit Card.
Uttar Pradesh UP Jal Nigam call letter are uploaded on official website. The candidate must login with their ID and password.
Important Instruction to Candidate
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION
- Please bring your Admit card in original with one recent passport size color photograph firmly pasted on it (similar to uploaded photograph).
- NOTE: You have to appear for the Computer Based Test (CBT) at your own expense on the date, time and Venue indicated.
- Valid Photo Identity Proof : PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Aadhar card with a photograph in original.
- Candidate without Photo ID proof will not be permitted to appear for the examination. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- NOTE: The photo identity proof must contain the same name as it appears on the call letter.
- Ration Card & E-Aadhar card will NOT be accepted as valid id proof.
- If the name has been changed after submission of Application Form due to events such as marriage, you must show any of the relevant documents mentioned : Relevant Documents : MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, DIVORCE DECREE, LEGAL NAME CHANGE DOCUMENT.
- In case of any discrepancy in identity i.e. mismatch in name, photograph and signature, the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Biometric Registration is compulsory of every candidate before online Examination.
NOTE: NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION WITHOUT BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION.
- PHYSICALLY DISABLED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THE VALID DISABILITY CERTIFICATE IN ORIGINAL OR A PHOTOCOPY.
- You must bring stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen etc. with you. Rough sheets will be provided at Test Center.
- You are advised to report to the examination venue at the time mentioned on the Admit card.
- NOTE: Candidate will not be allowed to Enter Examination venue after Gate Closure time.
- Examination will be conducted online (CBT Mode). Candidates must enter their Roll No, Pin No. as mentioned on the Admit Card and Password as announced by Invigilator to login 5 mins before the Exam Start time to read the Assessment related instructions. Please ensure that your photo and Roll No. which will subsequently appear on the screen are correct.
- Use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, cell phones and ring with built in calculator/memory, digital diary etc. or any other electronic gadgets or recording devices are not permitted in this examination area. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct during the examination, including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified.
- The candidate should be vigilant in the examination. Any Request for change of Test center/venue will not be entertained.
- Specific computer node no. will be allotted to every candidate and the list of the same will be displayed at the door of the respective labs.
- No Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till full examination time is over.
Answer Key of UPJN Exam 5th/ 6th/ 7th August 2016.
The complete question paper (scanned pdf) of 5th August 2016 UPJN Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam exam shall be uploaded on Exam FreeJobAlert.com website. The candidate can check the question list of all booklet series.