There are around 85 Executive and Non-Executive Vacancies in Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt Limited, Mysore (BNPM). There are Technical/ HR/ Management/ Junior Grade-I/ Senior Grade-III etc to be filled in Bank Note Paper Mills Pvt Ltd. India. The online application can be filled before 30th April 2016. The Exam Free Job Alert.com website provides latest Govt Jobs for 10th/ 12th / Graduate/ Diploma course. The advt. No. : 01/2016-17 DTD. 01.04.2016 recruitment notice is given below. The selection process/ admit card/ result/ syllabus & pattern is given below.
Table of Page Contents
Bank Note Paper Mill India April 2016
Executive Cadre :
- Manager (Technical) : 02 Posts
- Manager (HR & Administration) : 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Technical/ Engg.) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Materials Management : 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR & Admin) : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Security) : 01 Post
- Engineer/Officer (Civil) : 01 Post
- Officer – Security : 03 Posts
- Executive Secretary – Trainee (Officer Level) : 01 Post
- Officer – Trainee : 07 Posts
- Officer – Trainee (Hospitality Management) : 01 Post
Non-Executive Cadre ( Industrial Workmen) :
Senior Grade – III :
- General Administration & Mgmt. : 03 Posts
Junior Grade – I :
- Mechanical : 20 Posts
- Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation : 20 Posts
- Chemical / Paper & Pulp : 13 Posts
- Civil : 02 Posts
- General Administration & Mgmt : 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BNPM Vacancies 2016.
The Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment Minimum education/ age is given below.
- For Manager (Technical/Engg.) : B.E./ B.Tech. (full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in relevant branches.
- For Manager ( HR & Admin) : Graduate with 2 yrs. Full time course MBA (HR/IR/Personnel) /MSW (HR) with minimum 60% marks.
- For Junior Grade : 10th Plus 2-year ITI/NAC in Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Mechanic/Machine tool maintenance/tool and die maker/AC Mechanic from a recognized Institute approved by DTE/AICTE OR 10th Plus 2-year ITI/NAC in Electrician / Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Mechatronics / Mechanic Industrial Electronics / Mechanic cum Operator Electronics Communication System / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance from a recognized Institute approved by DTE/AICTE.
- Note : All other posts education qualification as per official Notification.
- Nationality : Indian
|Name of the Post||Company’s Pay Structure||Corresponding Comparable Central Govt. Pay Structure||
Cost to Company (CTC) per annum
|Pay Band||Company’s basic Pay + Grade Pay at the minimum||Corresponding VI Pay Commission Scale of Pay||Corresponding Grade Pay|
|Manager||PB-3||Rs. 30420||Rs.15600-39100||Rs. 6600||Rs. 13 lacs|
|Deputy Manager||PB-3||Rs. 25200||Rs.15600-39100||Rs. 5400||Rs. 10 lacs|
|Assistant Manager||PB-2||Rs. 20570||Rs.9300-34800||Rs. 4600||Rs. 8.5 lacs|
|Engineer/Officer||PB-2||Rs. 17460||Rs. 9300-34800||Rs. 4200||Rs.7 lacs|
|Senior Grade – Grade III||PB-1||Rs. 13640||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2800||Rs.4.75 lacs|
|Junior Grade – Grade I||PB-1||Rs. 9280||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 1900||Rs.3.50 lacs|
Age Limit :
Executive Cadre :
- For Manager : 35 to 45 years
- For Deputy Manager : 30 to 40 years
- For All other Posts : 21 to 30 years
Non-Executive Cadre ( Industrial Workmen) :
- For Senior Grade III : 28 years
- For Junior Grade –I : 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Candidates : 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) Candidates : 10 years.
- For the post of Manager and Deputy Manager – Through Assessment Centre Exercise followed by personal Interview.
- For Assistant Manager, Engineer/Officer, Engineer/Officer (Trainee) and Industrial Workmen Cadre Grade III & I: Initial screening will be done through Aptitude Test. On the basis of relative performance, thereafter, final selection will be done through Assessment Centre Exercise and/or Personal Interview.
- For Executive Secretary (Trainee): Secretarial Proficiency & Skill Test followed by personal interview.
All Tests shall be conducted in English language only.
How to Apply Online.
The candidate can fill online application through the website www.bnpmindia.com from 06.04.2016 to 30.04.2016. The application form fees to pay Rs.600/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.150/- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates through Banker’s cheque/Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank drawn in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Bangalore.
Before applying online, candidates should –
- Have a valid personal email ID and Mobile Number which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Intimation about call letters will be sent through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share / mention e-mail ID to /of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
- The online application does not require the scanned copy of the candidate’s photo & signature.
Procedure for applying Online:
- Candidate to visitbnpmindia.com and open the link under ‘Careers’ Section for filling the online application form.
- Duly fill the online application form. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, please ensure that you have entered all the required information. Once you click the ‘Submit’ button, there is no provision to ‘edit/modify’ the application form. On successful submission of the online application form, the candidate will receive an E-mail with
- An option to download the PDF document of the submitted application form, and
- URL link for online payment of Application Fee
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the PDF document and preserve the same for future reference. On successful payment of online fee, the candidate receives an acknowledgement with a unique number through E-mail.
- Individual communication to the shortlisted and application-fee-paid candidates would be sent through E-mail regarding the Selection Procedure for different posts.
- On the day of online test/interview, the candidate needs to bring the following:
- A print-out of the Application (PDF document received through E-mail) after affixing his/her recent passport-size photograph on the top right-hand corner of the application form. Please sign on the last sheet of the application form and hand over the same to the invigilator/BNPM Representative on the day of online test/interview.
- Unique Acknowledgement number (generated upon successful completion of online payment)
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of your age, qualification, experience claimed, caste certificates etc.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Version of the detailed advertisement given in the Company’s website shall be treated as final and shall supersede any other versions for all purposes. Any corrigendum/addendum relating to this advertisement/ recruitment shall be posted/notified in our web site only. Accordingly, the candidates are advised to visit Company’s website bnpmindia.com regularly.
- Decision of the company in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.