Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University (BBAU), Lucknow Department of Information Technology, has published notification to invite the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Project Fellow vacancies under the project titled “Managing Software Risk: A Design Metrics Perspective” .The recruitment is on temporary basis. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 10-01-2016.
Table of Page Contents
About Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University (BBAU).
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) is a Central University in Lucknow, established on 10th January 1996.Uttar Pradesh.When the Indian Constitution is architect the university is named as Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar.the chief objectives of the University to cater to, and promote, the educational needs of the marginalized people, particularly the SC/ST communities and Women.
There are many schools of BBAU are as follows:
- School for Ambedkar Studies
- School for Information Science & Technology
- School for Environmental Sciences
- School for Education
- School for Bio-Sciences & Bio-technology
- School for Legal Studies
- School for Physical Sciences
- School for Management
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology
BBAU Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Project Fellow
Minimum Qualification Required.
The candidates should have at least 2nd class Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or M.Phil. There is Relaxation of 5% marks for those candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ PH candidates.Candidates age should be equal below 40 years.
Other Walk-in Govt Jobs 2016-2017
Check latest Walk-in Interview for Sarkari Naukri in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies.
- Walkin BBAU Lucknow Recruitment for the Project Fellow Posts 2016 January 7, 2016
- 74 ASHA (Female) Swayam Sevika Vacancies Jan 2016 Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal January 6, 2016
- Haryana Recruitments 2016 – Walk in for Manager, GIS Developer January 6, 2016
- AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Residents (Clinical) 16 Post Vacancies Dec 2015 – Fill Form December 18, 2015
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in interview.
How to Apply and Application fee.
Eligible and interested candidates can send their resume through e-mail to email@example.com on or before 10-01-2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application is 10-01-2016
- Date & Time of Interview will be 11-01-2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Venue: Department of Information Technology, Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University (BBAU), Lucknow