www.westbengalssc.com WBCSSC SLST (AT) Assistant Teacher (Class 9th/ 10th/ 11th/ 12th) Recruitment 2016: The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) issued notification for 16529 School Assistant Teacher Jobs in Govt & Private Schools. Search Exam Free Job Alert.com for syllabus of WB TET 2016 (Assistant Teacher) Class 9th-10th/ Class 11th-12th. Please read the notification in Bengali language for complete West Bengal SLST (Asst. Teacher) recruitment.
Table of Page Contents
West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- Name of Post: Assistant Teachers
- No. of Vacancy : 16529 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBCSSC 1st SLST (Asst Teacher) 2016.
Educational Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with BEd degree from West Bengal. Minimum 20 years and maximum 40 on first day of January of the year of holding the TET. However relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates, 3 Years for Other Backward Class Candidates and 8 years for the Physically Handicapped Candidates and up to 55 years of age as on 01.01.2016 for In-service Teacher below this post/ Non-Teaching Staff in recognized Govt. aided/ Sponsored /Jr. High / High / Higher Secondary Schools approved by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education / West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
Apply West Bengal SLST (AT) 2016 Online Form
The candidate can apply through online application of West Bengal 1st SLST (Assistant Teacher) recruitment www.westbengalssc.com from 24.09.2016 to 03.10.2016. The Application Fee doe WB TET General & OBC-A/OBC-B candidates have to pay Rs.250 /- and Rs. 80/- for reserved (SC/ST/ PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH) candidates through Internet Banking or Debit card or Credit Card, instantly through online OR through printed Bank Challan with Cash at Allahabad Bank branch in West Bengal OR through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly.
i) TEST Patterns: 55 multiple choice questions (MCQ’s). Each question carries 1(one) mark. The candidates will have to darken the circles with Black Ball point Pen for correct response for each item on the specific OMR sheet provided for the purpose. There will be no negative marking.
Mode of submission of application:
A candidate with required qualification can apply at 1st State Level Selection Test for Recruitment of Teachers for classes IX & X or classes XI & XII in Govt. aided / sponsored Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools only through online mode (no other mode is applicable / entertained)
Before applying online one should keep the following information with him/her.
- NAME OF THE CANDIDATE: (Excluding Sri/Smt/Mr./Mrs. etc. as salutation)
- DATE OF BIRTH:
- FATHER’S/MOTHER’S NAME: (Excluding Sri/Smt/Mr./Mrs. Etc. as salutation as written in Madhyamik Certificate)
- POST APPLIED FOR:
Options of Regions in order of preference for the purpose of Counselling, Recommendation and Appointment.
- Previous Application ID (Only who have applied for 1st SLST (AT) for Classes IX to XII)
- MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION APPLIED FOR:
- “MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION” STUDIED IN (MP, HS or its equivalent)
- CATEGORY: CANDIDATES OWN CATEGORY
- GENDER OF CANDIDATE: 11) Subject Applying for: [Equivalence of subject may be referred]
- ACADEMIC DETAILS: FULL MARKS, MARKS OBTAINED, DIVISION, % OF MARKS OBTAINED, BOARD, PASSING YEAR OF MP, HS, GRADUATION LEVEL OR ITS EQUIVALENT.
- PERCENTAGE OF MARKS AT GRADUATION LEVEL MAY BE CALCULATED IN ANY ONE MANNER OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A) HONOURS
- B) PASS
- C) HONOURS+ PASS (AGGREGATE)
- 13. Training details: FULL MARKS, MARKS OBTAINED, DIVISION, % OF MARKS OBTAINED, UNIVERSITY, PASSING YEAR OF B.Ed. or its equivalent Degree as per notification
- COMMUNICATION DETAILS: FULL MAILING ADDRESS (ADDRESS WITH PIN CODE, MOBILE NO/CONTACT NUMBER, EMAIL ID)
- Passport size photograph duly signed under as soft copy (10kb to 30kb in size).
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 07.10.2016