Download West Bengal Electricity Board WBSETCL Syllabus & Pattern: The West Bengal State Electricity Board has issued 421 Vacancies Notice for Junior Engineer/ Stenographer/ Technician Grade-III/ Manager Post. The Selection Process in West Bengal State Power Corporation Companies is available at Exam Free Job Alert.com website. There is also negative marking, 1 marks for 3 wrong answers. The candidate are also advised to download previous year question papers. The best book for Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) recruitment in WBSETCL can be found on Flipkart/ Amazon/ Paytm or Snapdeal online book-store.
Syllabus & Pattern WBSETCL JEN/ Stenographer/ Asst. Manager.
The marks distribution of the segments of the written examination question paper is as described below:
For the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical Engineering), Assistant Manager (HR&A), Assistant Manager (F&A), Assistant Manager (Corp. Comm.), Jr. Executive (F&A), Jr. Executive (Store), Jr. Engineer (Elec.) Gr-II and Technician Gr-III:
|Total Marks||Total time||Domain Marks (Gr.-A)||General Aptitude (Gr.-B)||English Test (Gr.-C)||Bengali / Nepali Test ( Gr.-D)|
For the post of Office Executive and Stenographer:
|Total Marks||Total time||Reasoning (Gr.-A)||GK (Gr.-B)||Arithmetic (Gr.-C)||English Test (Gr.-D)||Bengali / Nepali Test ( Gr.-E)|
- Medium for Examination: English (For the post of Technician Gr.-III question paper will be prepared in English & Bengali/Nepali)
- Marks per question: 1(one)
- No of Option in each question: 4(as A, B, C &D)
- Negative Marking: 1(one) mark will be deducted for every 3(three) wrong answers.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% for UR & OBC-A/B (MCQ Type Considering all Groups i.e out of 100)
- 35% for SC
- 35% for PH
- 30% for ST.
Minimum Qualifying marks in English & Bengali / Nepali papers: 05 marks for all categories Interview marks: 25 marks.
- The candidates will be appointed provisionally after being found medically fit subject to receipt of satisfactory police verification report. All positions are transferable anywhere in West Bengal. Selected
- Candidates will be appointed in the regular Pay Band, initially on probation for a period of one year.
- Candidates must have the ability to read, speak and write in BENGALI / NEPALI language.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the Eligibility Criteria on the date of eligibility i.e. as on 01.01.2016.
- Issuing of Call Letters & subsequent test will be purely provisional without Verification of Documents.
- During the time of verification if it is found that any Candidate has not fulfil the eligibility criteria his candidature will stand cancelled. Candidates called for Interview will be required to produce all original documents i.e. Age Proof, Proof of Essential Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test only with Admit Card.
- Mobile Phone, Scanner, Pager & Other IT Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Centre of WBSETCL. At the time of Examination if any candidates found with these instruments then his / her candidature will stand cancelled whatever reasons may be.